Black Book of TSM Secrets OPENED

Jason, I've been trying to call you. Is the number the same?

Back to the secrets!

nos-14745shfgnos_w.jpg

I was sitting around today thinking about all the TSM racers and how I get asked questions all the time about what all it takes to run in TSM, what parts to use, what turbo, what heads, what this, what that......

So I decided to reveal all the secrets that are not known by the majority of the racers out there. These are the little things that no one really thinks about but make big differences in ET performance.

But then I thought...

Nah. I decided just to keep them to myself. :D

Just having some fun... don't take it serious..

I thought it was Dons book? Meh i guess since his car was quicker and faster, and he is cooler than you ;)

Hhehe :)

Hmm Hmm

MAYBE some of these like 12 of them :eek: or 6 big ones :confused: or more gear or less gear :eek: he he

Another secret hint... There is power in directing airflow before going into the TB..

Well the biggest secret is how to flow the most air at 24psi of boost. To help with this I am going to start selling 24psi boost gauges. Thats all it needs to read right? You can save weight over those higher reading boost gauges. To get this innovative product out on the market I'm gonna do a promotional sale starting Jan 1. The sale will include my new 24psi TSM Boost gauge and a 5 bar MAP sensor for $225. Ya can't beat that.:D