Blind combo setup

87-WE4

I'm courious to see what you all think I should be running with my current setup in the 1/4 mile.

Use scan master for tuning

60lbs flow matched injectors

Boost controller

Open K&N

Turbo tweak chip tuned for 25 psi boost

TE 60 turbo 25 psi

3 inch THDP

Hemco 62mm plenum

Alkycontrol methanol injection

Super extreme GN1 front mount IC

LT1 MAF with translator

Comp cam 980 valve springs

Fuel pump hot wire kit

Hooker 2.5 inch exhaust

Art Carr 3200 stall non lockup converter

Stage right transbrake leave around 7 or 8 psi

Fresh built transmission with billet drum

Rear air bag with 15 lb pass side

9 inch Mickey Thompson ET slicks

it ran a 11.54 @114 I think it has more in it maybe 11.30 just courious what some of you all thought.

It seems to drop off a little after 1/8

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    901.3 KB · Views: 178
nice 60ft!the 1/8 to 1/4 gains are near typical of a stock headed car.if you want to go faster the car should pickup some with more boost as long as the converter isn't slipping it away or you could leave it alone and enjoy it;)

nice 60ft!the 1/8 to 1/4 gains are near typical of a stock headed car.if you want to go faster the car should pickup some with more boost as long as the converter isn't slipping it away or you could leave it alone and enjoy it;)
Was going to try maybe a pound more boost add little fuel cause at 10% added in the TT chip I'm hitting 777 on O2 and add more timing and maybe push it into the 11.30's

i would just add wot fuel with a few lbs and see if the car responds.timing is the last thing i would touch, if anything i would take out a degree or 2 while trying to get more boost into the motor.

i would just add wot fuel with a few lbs and see if the car responds.timing is the last thing i would touch, if anything i would take out a degree or 2 while trying to get more boost into the motor.
Thanks for advice