BMP track rental August 12th...

TurboT231 said:
Thank's Steve, that's what i've been waiting for. :cool: :wink:

No problem Freddy, I'm sure you've been waiting to get back to the track to see how the car runs with the new RJC intercooler :)

urban gorilla said:
jd you have to many toys you lucky dog.

thanks!! lot of hard work to get'm, even more to keep them all GOING!!!!!!!!!!

thanks JD :D :D :D

haha

TampaTurbo said:
Now I'm in. Lets see if this hunk o tin will do better than 12.50's in the heat.

just be happy yours is not like mine always on jack stands :(

It is gonna be fun.

Here is the original website where its posted. Need fast turbo buicks & tta's there to show these ls1 boys how its done with one less pedal & two less cylinders
Hey you better watchout with those ls1 they dont play :wink: . I wish i could make it but its too hot out now anyways :eek: . Jd you read for reynolds yet ?

Lol

Laz you need to get the boost mobile up here ;) Forget them ls1's. They should be fast with all that displacement & nitrous :rolleyes: Wish you guys could make it.

See if a spot is available and we will take Roy's car up to test.I am assuming its night time racing its way too hot to race in the day . Laz

laz said:
See if a spot is available and we will take Roy's car up to test.I am assuming its night time racing its way too hot to race in the day . Laz

Plenty of spots still available when I checked today and gates open at 5 PM and racing is till 11 PM so it's night time... :cool:

laz said:

Yes a spot is available. Waiting on richie to sign up still. Saturday night is better than a 1p.m. TR event.

Wish I could go. The buick needs a stronger driveshaft and some safety equipment before I'll race it again. Got skeered last time out on the big end :biggrin:

laz said:
Hey you better watchout with those ls1 they dont play :wink: . I wish i could make it but its too hot out now anyways :eek: . Jd you read for reynolds yet ?
just need to know WHEN!!!!

been looking on the **** website and cant find any info???

let me know what you find out.

THANKS, and YES I'm ready for Reynolds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait, little birdy told me you might be up for this ???

talk to you soon my brother, JD :D :D :D :D

Huh

what is ptp? Is that some code for upper crust? LOL Hey RDR has signed up for the event :biggrin: Well one half of RDR is signed up. The other one is trying to get his beast ready for action. :eek:

Wes 87 Turbo T said:
what is ptp? Is that some code for upper crust? LOL Hey RDR has signed up for the event :biggrin: Well one half of RDR is signed up. The other one is trying to get his beast ready for action. :eek:

PTP , RDR

YOU CLOWNS ARE G A Y :D