BMP track rental August 12th...

Unfortunately no. Too hot in the summer. BMP doesnt open in the AM until latter this month.

www.bradentonmotorsports.com and you'll see the Aug schedule.

Roy.. next time let me know and i'll pay for you via the puter.. and you can pay me latter ;)

Wow...

Thanks for the heads up Julio...We would have taken off early for T&T if not for you.

In the Movie "Out for Justice".. Steven Seagal yells out

"Where's Richie" :eek:

But Richie was hiding and running away in his black GNX ;)

You can runnnnnsss... but ya can not hide from the beatings :eek:

TTT

Oh-oh !

The ALCOHOLICS are at it again... ;)

I'll be on Radials just for you.. and Diving too

&

In the Movie "Out for Justice".. Steven Seagal yells out

"Where's Richie"

But Richie was hiding and running away in his black GNX

You can runnnnnsss... but ya can not hide from the beatings

I'll be the official-official. Stay away from the evil knob, though. ;) 24Lbs of boost only ! :smile:

?

Boost said:
Let 'em have it.

Roy where is your name on the list? I know you sent a check well before sell out & razor posted up to the owner/administrator that he could paypal for you if your check had not been recieved yet. He says your in. I sure hope so we are counting on you to lay down the law. If not then we are stuck with the white cars :cool:

Boost said:
I'll be the official-official. Stay away from the evil knob, though. ;) 24Lbs of boost only ! :smile:

Dont worry.. 24 PSI will be seen :D

Wes.. no worries.. Roy can come up.. if there is any shiznits.. He can have my spot no problemo.

Actually Richie and Don arent going to show up since they're painting their cars Yellow to match the skid line going down their backs. They run that TSG class. :eek:

So no worries... Roy has a spot guaranteed ;)

PS.. Roy bring extra jackstands since Richie and Don now have T400's and i'll bring a tent with the "Lower Crust" sign.

damn

Razor said:
Dont worry.. 24 PSI will be seen :D

Wes.. no worries.. Roy can come up.. if there is any shiznits.. He can have my spot no problemo.

Actually Richie and Don arent going to show up since they're painting their cars Yellow to match the skid line going down their backs. They run that TSG class. :eek:

So no worries... Roy has a spot guaranteed ;)

PS.. Roy bring extra jackstands since Richie and Don now have T400's and i'll bring a tent with the "Lower Crust" sign.

your being a little harsh. They might not stop by anymore & hang out. If they are lower crust then what the hell are we? Pizza crust :D Hell if Roy needs a spot I am sure one of us will hook him up. I will be the slowest buick thurr :frown:

Harsh..

Ok I'll lose sleep tonite.. NOT :D

TTT.. anyone know where's Richie ;)

Pizza Crust racing is way nicer than anything said this whole thread.. that fo sure.

Roy where is your name on the list? I know you sent a check well before sell out & razor posted up to the owner/administrator that he could paypal for you if your check had not been recieved yet. He says your in. I sure hope so we are counting on you to lay down the law. If not then we are stuck with the white cars

Wes, I don't know...I've been trying to verify with Chris and Scott & have e-mailed both but have not received a reply.I don't really know where we stand :confused: Thanks for the offer, we would have really liked to see what "BOOOOOST" could have done in the true "TSL" trim with the new turbo we're putting in. Do any of you folks know these gentleman from "need2speed" and "tamparacing" boards to see if we can be squeezed in ? Oh well, hopefully we'll find out before the day ends :frown:

If we find out we're in, is it worth going up Friday night to leave the trailer at the track and overnighting @ Bradenton ? JD said it was not a good night to race, they don't prep the track for T&T Friday. At least we can make final preparations for the event and we could probably hand together Friday night. :D

Actually Richie and Don arent going to show up since they're painting their cars Yellow to match the skid line going down their backs. They run that TSG class.

:) You are TOUGH, Julio :biggrin: man-o-man...

Dont worry.. 24 PSI will be seen
I'm sure ;)

Roy, Track isnt open that friday night Aug 11'th. Actually shame that Saturday they'll be closed until the afternoon. So wake up in the AM.. have your cafe con leche.. and drive up taking your time. They probably wont open gates until 5-6 PM..

Bring some pastelitos from Carla :wink:

Dont eat too much.. Richie will be buying Ribs at Chili's :eek: :D

Roy, Track isnt open that friday night Aug 11'th. Actually shame that Saturday they'll be closed until the afternoon. So wake up in the AM.. have your cafe con leche.. and drive up taking your time. They probably wont open gates until 5-6 PM..

10-4 Julio

Bring some pastelitos from Carla

Maybe not from Carla, too far from me :(

Dont eat too much.. Richie will be buying Ribs at Chili's

I can do that ! After the track rental ?? Hell, by then if you and Jack will starv to death, your normal "rib" consumption would have been depleated so late. Plan on somewhere that stays open at that time so we can do some REAL damage. ;)

Roy, Please let us know how the car does with the new turbo at BMP.. I have a feeling even with the warm August air you guys might be able to put that bad boy in the 8's! :cool:

Steve,
it's all about trying, and you know we always are.

Somehow with the weather we are having I am not too optimistic, but, we're going to try. It will probably the last outing of the year with this combo...we're putting it on the back burner for a little while. I would have loved to play with it in better weather and more time to tune.
:rolleyes:

I hear ya... This weather is far from "Turbo friendly" :eek: In any event I wish you guys the best of luck out there along with anybody else that is going :)

Take care,

Steve

actually

Boost said:
Wes, I don't know...I've been trying to verify with Chris and Scott & have e-mailed both but have not received a reply.I don't really know where we stand :confused: Thanks for the offer, we would have really liked to see what "BOOOOOST" could have done in the true "TSL" trim with the new turbo we're putting in. Do any of you folks know these gentleman from "need2speed" and "tamparacing" boards to see if we can be squeezed in ? Oh well, hopefully we'll find out before the day ends :frown:

QUOTE]

Actually I do know the owner of n2s. Used to race f bodies together. Until I got tired of losing to tta's ;)

I already have dibs on the next winter event they are planning. Your in, razor, myself, etc. Also whoever else wants in for the next one I will post up info when I get it. Lets bring the pain with the new turbo mang :D

Anyone got a 3 or 3.5 inch dp I can borrow for this event? I need one. I cant order one & have it here before this event. My car is running & just needs tires & dp. Thanks.

Boost said:
Maybe not from Carla, too far from me :(

I'll let you use your judgement. I'd ask Laz.. but those suckers may not make it here after the long trip :D

Pastelitos de queso and pastelitos de guayaba ;)

Maybe we can all plan on doing a brunch at Sonny's or other eatery before hand.. that way we dont show up hungry eating track food.. Like 4 o'clock?? Head to the track at 5.. one hour is plenty of damage :D

After 11 PM.. only place I know is one exit North.. an Applebees or Cracker Barrel :redface:

MAN THE SHIZZZIT IS FLYING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is turning out to be AWESOME!!!

who's buying dinner?

who's going to be in the 9's FIRST?

who's going to be in the 8's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who's going to LEAVE on green!!!!!!!!!

are white cars really faster then black ones?

ALL THESE ? AND MORE TO BE ANSWERED VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!

CANT WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks JD :D :D :D