Boost at the line

DoubleD said:
got any more description of what happened? did it spin right out of the box or did it spin 10 feet out? did it start rolling the tires on the footbrake? vacuum assist needs a lot of leg pressure to hold a lot of boost in my experience. Suspension modifications?

one thing I see is the extended pinion snubber. I'd use that as a paperweight. My opinion of course.

I ve heard that about the snubber I might remove it this weekend

I actually find that the track works fairly well after getting washed off... but it could be different. I feel like any track will be better than the street. if you are having a problem, it is probably in your suspension setup.

much faster cars out there making them WORK on the same tires we are and in worse conditions.

DoubleD said:
I actually find that the track works fairly well after getting washed off... but it could be different. I feel like any track will be better than the street. if you are having a problem, it is probably in your suspension setup.

much faster cars out there making them WORK on the same tires we are and in worse conditions.

I agree. Stock shocks,springs and rear control arms aren't doing me any favors at all