BOP @ Bremerton is 1 week away...whos going?

DEL

Post here if you plan to be there. I want to know how many turbo cars I'll be spanking with my big bad Buick V-8! :)

Smack talk isn't suppose to be the truth! :)

I've got nothing else for you...

I'll be there.

Cool temperatures in the forecast which sounds good but potential for showers doesn't. Let's hope it stays dry!

Question for those that have been to Bremerton before. Do they sell race fuel at the track? I don't need anything exotic, just some VP-Red or something similar.

Dave they sell ERC. If you're not wanting to haul gas PM me and I'll pick you up some c12 and deliver it for you. Pat

One more thing Dave there is at least one Turbo car going that's more interested in RT than ET , could be trouble for the 455 land yacht.

Pattywacker said:
One more thing Dave there is at least one Turbo car going that's more interested in RT than ET , could be trouble for the 455 land yacht.

I can usually do ok in the Skylark...after all, there's no boost gauge to watch :cool:

At this point I don't care if I cut crappy lights all day...I just want to be there and avoid that 4 letter R word...

http://www.weather.com/activities/t...html?locid=USWA0041&from=36hr_topnav_vacation

Thanks for the offer for race fuel, I went out last night and had more than I thought. I probably won't need any...especially since I'll get beat 1st round :(

The wheather isn't looking so good. I though last year it was earlier in the year? :confused: It was super nice there last year!

I was talking big to Pat via e-mail about coming up to party regardless of the weather report...but after loading up my nice clean car on my open trailer tonight I'm having 2nd thoughts! :confused: My next line of excuses will start with...well if I had a covered trailer... :biggrin:

Here's the weather link the V8Buick.com guys are using:

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecas...=98444&metric=0

Dammit! Can't decide whether I should tow up there in the pouring rain or not.

Important question: Does Bremerton have a track dryer?

No, they don't :( They just have a street sweeper. So if it's cold and rainy. . .could be bad for racing. I'm gonna get up at 5:00 and check the weather, if it looks like a decent chance of being dry I'm gonna go. . .

The web page says 59% chance of rain between 10AM-1PM tomorrow. I hate to say it but I am not going to make it.

Its going to suck unloading the car, tools etc. Just can't justify making the trip in the bad weather, its pouring here...the gutters are all overflowing. It doesn't look like there will be much racing there tomorrow. For the sake of those that do make the trip, I hope I'm wrong...

You will be wrong Dave! :) I'm loading up after I'm done typing and will double check the weather in the morning but I should be there. If we get some runs in I hope my car holds together. :eek:

Gurtz and I gotta bail out on this one too... too far to drive to sit in the rain :( Hope the weather holds up for those that go :)

5:30 here in Renton and not a drop all night. Looks good from my house. If anyone wants a up to date before they drive out they can call my cell # @ 425 830 3532.See you there! :D