BOP south event..

blackshoebox

Staff member
Want to see if there is interest for this event. Looking to set up a weekend event, @ Gansville in late Jan. or Feb. Event will have TSM, TSO, etc..and a bracket, and maybe an outlaw class with a purse..

Post up..I try and set this up if the interest is there..

-Alex

Very cool,
Were in...I know i can bring at least a TSM car and a TSL car.

Louie L. said:
Very cool,
Were in...I know i can bring at least a TSM car and a TSL car.

Cool..

I plan on talking to Cal and Bill from champion to see if we can rally up all the central florida guys to support this local event..

I just hate to see a potential buick event in our back yard fade away..

I am in Gainesville (Alachua, actually. Might as well be Gainesville).

I'm definitely in on this and will do what I can to help. My neighbor is a former Gainesville mayor so if we need any polical pull he may be able to help. He is a vendor at the Gatornationals every year so I'm sure he has an in there also.

I can also host an after hours get-together, BBQ whatever. I have enough space here and I'm about 15 minutes West of the track.

Boost said:
The best hooking track in Florida (Bradenton), available ?

Unfortunantly, No.

Thats why I had thought of Gainsville. I will also investigate Orlando speedworld.

Boost said:
The best hooking track in Florida (Bradenton), available ?

Roy, I've been to Gainesville several times for TnT nights and this track also hooks very hard!!! Let's just say they don't go cheap on the VHT :eek:

Orlando speedworld is not much better than the worst track in Florida (Moroso) so Gainesville will most likely be our best bet :cool:

I am in at either G'ville or Bradenton. I am sure several of the regulars at the Largo cruise will go as well.

Some of our members mentioned this at our meeting last Sat. night, just keep us in the loop on the details and I'll do what I can to get our members there. There's a group heading to Reynolds, I'm sure you can count them in when its finalized.

Spoke to track officials..

Looks like Gainsville has availability for this race. WE would be looking @ the 3 or 4 weekend in Jan. or sometime in Feb. I need some solid feedback on who is interested in coming to this event, and who would be interest in prepaying so the track can be secured, and then paid in full @ the time of the event.

I am willing to organize most of this if the participation is there...

Any vendors out there want to help support this event with prizes for the racers, etc..

Im in... Im sure Cal will be in. ;) If I can finish my buddies TSM car by then he will be in too.

Do you have any ball park figures???

Keep me posted on possible dates. Will try and get time off from work if the event is going to be in Gainesville. If it is going to be at Orlando, I would rather go to work...Don

Hey guys...Im going to be calling Gainsville this week..to try to lock in a date or atleast get some solid details on pricing so we can make a decision.

Wilma sucks..

..and side track me getting with the track this week.. I am still working on details guys..hopefully will have more info next week..

blackshoebox said:
..and side track me getting with the track this week.. I am still working on details guys..hopefully will have more info next week..

What is the update?
i am in for 3 or 4 cars.
Richie