Bought an 18,900 mile GN today

OhioC5

Underwear model
As it says I bought a one owner GN with ultra low miles. It's all factory all the way down to the air box. I've been big into LS cars and just sold my Z06, ran across this car and had to have it. I will be looking at the site to learn about the GN. Been tuning my LS cars a few years with HP Tuners but know nothing about the Buick. Two sets of wheels, I hate the ones on it but the they are new, so are the tires. The original wheels have the original tires on them.

Well, I guess I need a few more posts to put pics up.

GN4.jpg

GN3.jpg

GN2.jpg

GN1.jpg

GN.jpg

Welcome!!! You will soon see there are many of us from the Buckeye state. What part are you from???

Nice looking car!!! Looks like your 1st purchase will be a horn ring it was my 1st purchase.

I live in the Akron area, yes, good eye. One of the hood emblems is missing a "3" also.

Would also love to meet local people and see their cars. I have a few questions too.

Welcome, I'm not far from ya. I'm from the Pittsburgh area. Those look like old factory Iroc Z wheels. Congrats on the purchase.

Those wheels are hideous, good gas, injectors, fuel pump and a new chip will allow you to turn up the boost. You will then forget about the LS1.
Drive side header is probably cracked. Get a scanning tool.

Nice looking car, make sure you drive it.

Yes, wheels are terrible. Mind pointing me in the direction for these parts you listed, or info on injector sizes? This is the part I don't understand, on the OBII I can plug into the port , hook up a wideband and tune away. My scanner won't work for old ECU's

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere. & welcome to the Darkside, too.

Thanks, I forgot all about these wheels and tires in my garage. They are for my 69 Chevelle, but it will be in the body shop for months. They are not my first choice, but I absolutely hated the Iroc wheels.
100_2048.jpg

100_2045.jpg

Yes, wheels are terrible. Mind pointing me in the direction for these parts you listed, or info on injector sizes? This is the part I don't understand, on the OBII I can plug into the port , hook up a wideband and tune away. My scanner won't work for old ECU's

What are your expectations? 11's,12's, strip, street? 60 high impedance seem to be the injector of choice. Get some MT drag radials. The more detail you give the better the info coming back will be.

Yea, the IROC wheels had to go imo. Sharp car tho. Seems like the paint is pretty nice which is 80% of the battle.

I'm undecided on whether I want to mod it or not. A big part of my decision on this particular car is the fact that it is all factory. I mean all the way down to the plug wires, I know, it needs a tune up. Part of me wants to start wrenching, but I just don't know. My butt tells me it feels like a 14 second car which drives me crazy. Decision, decisions

Yes, the paint is very very nice. I'm sure its a repaint

Here's a few more....I've owned over 40 cars, this is the first one I don't think I could part with anytime soon.

GNbay.jpg

GNtrunk.jpg

GNtrunk2.jpg

I need to figure out this tag, wonder rear end gear.
GNtag.jpg