Bowling Green

Limited T

Just found this part of forum last night. Posted results from BG in another, but will post here image.jpegimage.jpegStock engine, turbo, intercooler, stock turbo exhaust housing with 3" DP. E85, Walbro 255.
South side upper and lower rear control arms. Stock torque converter, not locked up during runs, no dump pipe. 22 lbs of boost on these passes with 8lb boost launches. Mickey Thompson ET Streets, 255/60/15, run at 22-25 lbs air. Transmission left in drive, shifts around 4800 rpm.
1994 S10 Wheel Cylinders with Large Non Metallic shoes on both sides.
Just replaced valve springs, flushed intercooler and installed RJC spacer plate.
Going to Motorplex Friday for final testing of the season

Thanks !. Hopefully the valve spring change will get me to the 11.50's..
Going out tomorrow night, Texas Motorplex.

Kennedale stunk tonight, blew the tires away on both passes. Everyone I talked to was compalaining about traction. Next time I'll go to Northstar in Denton, no problem with lousy track prep there !.

Just did some reading on Ed Brewer's car. It's a hair lighter than mine, TH downpipe, trans brake and anti roll bar. Plenty fast on stock parts.

super fast on stock parts,i have seen some fast stockers back in the day but its real hard to get deep into the 11's and inmo quite an accomplishment,and guys get discouraged as they hit the air wall.

super fast on stock parts,i have seen some fast stockers back in the day but its real hard to get deep into the 11's and inmo quite an accomplishment,and guys get discouraged as they hit the air wall.

Gonna go as far as possible. Gonna probably do an anti roll bar. Just want to stay as street able as possible without car riding rough or noisy.

turn the boost up.i have seen 30 psi with a stock turbo/stock motor in great air on pump gas alky. when its all in it will drop off but get as much as you can in and the car will go faster.the tune is going to have to be aggressive and the car has to hook and stay together,a good trans goes a long way.

turn the boost up.i have seen 30 psi with a stock turbo/stock motor in great air on pump gas alky. when its all in it will drop off but get as much as you can in and the car will go faster.the tune is going to have to be aggressive and the car has to hook and stay together,a good trans goes a long way.

I'm on E85, so my tune is pretty strong right now. Did a 1.61 - 60' in BG, think I can shave close to a tenth off that, but might have to go to little bigger ET Streets ?.
Gonna try and hit Northstar Saturday, they said I can test n tune.