Bowling Green

The 10" ptc isn't the greatest up top, cant say how it will react with a stock turbo but a few years back with a 60mm it slipped over 18%..

Not sure on top, yet. I told them exactly what I have and what I was looking for. I will inquire how much it could slip and if it's more, I'll send it back for them to fix.

Not sure on top, yet. I told them exactly what I have and what I was looking for. I will inquire how much it could slip and if it's more, I'll send it back for them to fix.
Call dusty he will tell you exactly.

My secret weapon should get me in the 10's, on stock intercooler/turbo.
looking forward to this thread in the future;),im all about goals but 10s on the stock motor is real tough even with the bigger turbos keep us updated your 1/8 looks real good but you have to chop down the rest of the track from 11.9 it gets tricky with applied power on the launch and tight enough to couple the whole way through.keep updating(y)

looking forward to this thread in the future;),im all about goals but 10s on the stock motor is real tough even with the bigger turbos keep us updated your 1/8 looks real good but you have to chop down the rest of the track from 11.9 it gets tricky with applied power on the launch and tight enough to couple the whole way through.keep updating(y)

Realistically , 10's on stock engine/turbo are probably out of question, even with my
" secret weapon ". I still have a decent amount of power left in my tune up, that along with the other things I'm doing, I really think I can do 6.90's - 7.0's and 11.10's - 11.20's.

image.png , maxed out injectors and fuel pump. This pass was on a 60 degree day and about a 7-9mph headwind, without the converter locking. Had the D5 freshened and got converter where it will lock now. Decided against 10" converter, for now. Once I get the 80's and DW300 installed, get some passes , I'll see if I'm going to have to go to the 275/60's.