Brand New 2007 Pontiac Solstice!!!

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
Here's your chance to own a limited production color 2007 Pontiac Solstice roadster!

Exterior color Competition Yellow
Interior color Ebony Premium Leather

options:
2.4L Ecotec engine
air conditioning
premium floor mats
4 wheel ABS disc brake system
5 speed Aisin automatic transmission
3.71 axle ratio
Preferred Package (power windows, locks, mirrors, keyless entry, cruise, driver info computer, fog lamps)
Premium Package (sport leather seats, leather wrapped steering wheel with audio controls)
18" bright polished 5 spoke wheels
7 speaker Monsoon Premium Audio system, MP3 capable with auxillary jack, integrated subwoofer
XM Satellite radio system (3 mo. free suscription)

SALE PRICE $26,574 (LIST PRICE $29,500)

this car is new, from a dealer, therefore I will have to collect sales tax of 6.25%

If this one isn't your fancy, I can also order the new 2007 GXP Solstice, which has the turbocharged 260HP 2.0L Ecotec. These are currently going for $3,000 over sticker, due to limited dealer availability.

Please call me with any questions, as I am authorized to give this internet pricing.

Tom Bader, Rebbec Pontiac Buick
309-452-5661 M-F 8:30-6pm central time

My Wife wants a Solctice, but I was gettign her to wait until the Turbos came out... can you get a Turbo with an auto?

So your list is 3,000 over msrp correct?? and then you are discounting it to sticker price?? Glad you can get if for full price. ;)

Kyle....yes, I took two orders today for Turbo Solstice with auto transmission

gn4u2c...if you do some research on the Solstice, you will find that dealers are not asking, but getting, $7000+ over sticker price, with miles on them. I have had two folks from Georgia pay to fly to Illinois, stay in a hotel, and still come out about $1000 ahead. If you'd like to purchase one, I'm available, if not please don't rip on me for doing my job.

I was happy to see you were selling it for list. Not upset. I agree its fair to ask for all the money, I just think its wrong dealers in general try to get over suggested retail price for cars.btw The dealer down the street from me is also asking 2-3k over msrp.

sorry to jump to a conclusion like that, it seems you have to be defensive when posting a price because most people, who aren't even interested, want to complain about the prices.

Honestly, I think its wrong to ask over MSRP also, but it happens to be a part of today's businesses, and I have to play the game too.

Dealer here sales them at sticker... but has only had 2.

Anyways... we decided to by an 06 mustang GT.