Buick GNX #239 $25000 (Columbus, GA)

Several times - and the price goes down each time.
A couple of years from now - the price should be reasonable and not "on crack like"

That gnx is in really sad shape, its a shame how it has been treated.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I offered him 15k 6months ago
I put bens on the hood of that gnx back then he was asking 23,500 he would not budge

I hope he gets $75,000 for it and all of the low mile peaches start trading for $150k. I'll then offer my "just a GN" for merely $60,000...

Regards,
John

I hope he get $75,000 for it and all of the low mile peaches start trading for $150k. I'll then offer my "just a GN" for merely $60,000...

Regards,
John
Lmao :D man I really needed that
You just made my day

Heck, since Black Friday is around the corner, I'll go $57,499.

Seriously, 1fastcobra, your offer appears to be very reasonable. Hardly anyone would want a GNX in anything other than "really nice driver" condition. To get to that place with this car is going to cost some coin.

Regards,
John

Heck, since Black Friday is around the corner, I'll go $57,499.

Seriously, 1fastcobra, your offer appears to be very reasonable. Hardly anyone would want a GNX in anything other than "really nice driver" condition. To get to that place with this car is going to cost some coin.

Regards,
John
I thought so too
It has some rust in the floors
He said it sat in a car port for 12yrs
Covered from the look of the undercarriage it sat out in the back yard with a tarp on it
I could do all the work on it my self
Not inc my time I fig 20-25k for the frame off to be show quality again
I hope it get restored

Interesting story there I'm sure.

You have a house - with a carport
But yet you own a GNX (new - $35-40K)
The GNX is worth more than the house.

some rust in the floors

"Some rust on the floors".
Always a fun time.
I'll post the pics of the car I went to look at this weekend with "some rust on the floors"
Well technically not much rust - since it looked like a beaver or a giant rat gnawed out the old floor pan, and they fixed it hillbilly style - by just bending the old floor pan remnants downward, and dropping in pieces of a floor pan with ...errrr...maybe like 4 spot welds and no sealant.
A fine fine repair job.
Nothing a little carpet couldn't fix. :D

saw it on ebay and boy does it look rough but for the price it seems pretty fair. if I had free time and money, I would have bought it and restored it.

saw it on ebay and boy does it look rough but for the price it seems pretty fair. if I had free time and money, I would have bought it and restored it.

You mean - "free time and FREE money"
Cuz I darned sure wouldn't throw mine down that rathole.
They always look so simple.
A little body work
A little engine work
A little interior here n there.
Your mind plays tricks on you.
Before you know it - you're upside down by about 20 big ones.

And - truth is - these cars are somewhat enjoable to work on - but much more fun to drive.
The problem is - a lot of them never seem to get too far from a garage.
And that gets old.