Buick GNX #239 $25000 (Columbus, GA)

I offered him 15k 6months ago
I put bens on the hood of that gnx back then he was asking 23,500 he would not budge

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

LOL @ 'Bens".
I'm getting too old when I have to re-read something 5 times to understand it. :D

Hey - you do know - "they" say - "sometimes the best deals are the ones you don't make"
I know that for a fact. :)

I think that car has deteriorated even more since it was first posted for sale. Looks like it's getting worse.

Judging by the engine compartment, it's seen its fair share of Georgia dirt(clay) roads. Surely the steering linkage parts are hanging on by their rubber boots alone! :eek:

Anyone look it over close enough to ensure it is the real GNX 239? Might bring $20k to the right buyer but I don't see much more.
There was one that had the front crushed in back in the late eighties/early nineties that brought $20k. Much better condition than this one but it was much newer then.
I'd replace the bent sheetmetal get it running and roll in it. Doesn't have to be pristine, patina is fine for me.

That interior gives new meaning to the phrase "Rat rod". Some little rat or mouse was sure hungry.

Plenty of gbody and other stuff fits for seating. I've got a limited leather setup that would fit real good.

Grey, I want to put it in my we4 but haven't taken the time yet.