Buick Out Shines Everyone Else!

king kong

Better,Stronger,n Faster
All Walmarts compete nation wide to host a car show sponsored by Meguiars Wax, and Car Crazy Hosted by Barry on the SPEED CHANNEL. I brought my car to the show basically just to check out other cars. Mark from Meguiar Wax greeted me me with a pleasant surprise. He asked me if i wanted to be 1 of 3 cars displayed on the carpet under the huge Meguiar display awning? I replied heck yeah! :cool: So to cut thru the chase there were many beautiful cars: from 1900 Model T's to 60's n 70's American Muscle, and 70's imports all the way up that new 100,000 Nissan...Which i dont even know the name of it. Anyways...My 24yr old GN ended up Winning BEST PAINT :biggrin: and an Extened Interview w/Barry which will be aired on Car Crazy on SPEED CHANNEL They were also very impressed and happy to see that the Grand National, Many times called the LAST true AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR IS STILL ALIVE!!! :biggrin: I dedicate this VICTORY and PLAQUE TOO ALL MY TR BROTHERS ON THIS FORUM!

Attachments

• IMG00156-20110625-1010.jpg
    IMG00156-20110625-1010.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 562
Yes my brother they are....Jax custom leather seats and all side door panels and rear.

Thx Faster,Turneroffroad,Larrym,Yangiant 51, and Xtremexnyc....The power of the Dark side is very strong with Us....

Thanks 6APPEAL....its gonna be on the nxt season this fall. ill keep everyone updated...Barry said they will contact or email me :smile:

Great job representing brother! Thats a really amazing thing to happen to any car guy and I'm glad that you got to experience it!!!!:biggrin:

Congrats Brother, this is freakin awesome!!!!

Can you please give us some details on the paint as far as what brand and how long ago it was painted?

Thanks
Prasad:cool: