Buick Out Shines Everyone Else!

Thanks...Red C5, JD Polzin,and Wicked v6....I will surely post more pics of car at show. Believe it or not...The car was painted 11yrs ago :eek: George the gentleman i brought the car from in PA. is the one that kept it in show condition...As far as brand of paint Captain Ron in Texas the prior owner to George 11yrs ago is the person who painted the car. He is still on the forum today :smile: He could help you with the brand of paint he used...

Way to go Kong ! Great looking car ! You are going to need an agent after pulling down an extended TV interview. :D Great job.

Ive seen the car in person, and pictures DO NOT do it any justice!!

Congrats! Thats awesome! Wish mine could do that someday.

Thanks F Motion and S 2001 .....If they ask me for my agents name....I will give them your name F Motion :biggrin:

Congratulations on the win and also on the "Air time"..Your car looks amazing and it was well deserved..

Here are more pics for you Red C5....

Attachments

• DSC00451.jpg
    DSC00451.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC00444.jpg
    DSC00444.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC00456.jpg
    DSC00456.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC00457.jpg
    DSC00457.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC00454.jpg
    DSC00454.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 118
I drive it..." Sometimes" LOL :biggrin: Barry is actually a very KoOL dude in person!! Really down to earth, and easy to talk to. Not like some famous or tv personalities. And i promise...Darkside Honor...He didnt pay me to say that.. :eek: