Buick Southern Nationals @ Bradenton Fla.........NEW INFO added on 12/9/03

Jesse

Administrator
Buick Southern Nationals @ Bradenton Fla

The date for the event has been set for March 6th & 7th I will be giving more details on the event as they come in , also we are working on a web site for the event ...comming soon

Jesse :cool:

PS
There will be a heads up 109 outlaw class :eek: ....more to come

Great..

..sounds good Jesse. I will be up in the Orlando area on the 11-12th for the Street Car Nationals. If you wanna meet and talk about the rules/classes/etc for this event in person, please let me know. Otherwise keep us informed as everything is hashed out, especially for the outlaw 109 class, which i think will be a highly contested class. :D :cool:

-Alex

Sounds great Jesse! The first event was nice.....as a spectator anyway. I didn't race. I hope this continues to grow.

Ed

Originally posted by RareT
Sounds great Jesse! The first event was nice.....as a spectator anyway. I didn't race. I hope this continues to grow.

The key to these events continuing, is competing. :) I hope everyone takes note of the dates of the event, and aims to race there buick at this event. I plan on doing this myself, and encouraging all the south florida members to race at this event.

Originally posted by blackshoebox
The key to these events continuing, is competing. :)

True, I won't argue with that! However my car was not ready for competing...therefore the next best thing was for me to just "show up" :D

Ed

I'll be there with the rest of the south Florida crew and will probably run my slow brick, I mean Buick:) :cool:

Originally posted by jsta6
It was a kind of lame remark.

But you guys are being a little hard on him...doesn't time heal all wounds?:D

I agree it was a lame remark, however, if you make a statement on here you best be ready to get called out on it! The one Scott made (no matter how lame it is or may seem) was completely false and IMO unfair to Orlando (especially considering he doesn't post on here and can't respond to it)........ I have no problem with Scott and actually from talking to him a few times on this board I think he is a nice guy and I respect his efforts with the TSM class (he along with Lonnie Diers have done a very good job with the class and it is definitely the most competitive HU racing class in the Turbo Buick community)!

Jesse, I'm sorry if this has gone off topic but I felt a need to respond to what Scott said.....

Buick Nats

I take it this event is open to all Buicks? Or is it just the turbo cars? Thanks

Rules are pretty strict.

I am hip for some side action...

still six months away...:(

Originally posted by 86brick
I agree it was a lame remark, however, if you make a statement on here you best be ready to get called out on it! The one Scott made (no matter how lame it is or may seem) was completely false and IMO unfair to Orlando (especially considering he doesn't post on here and can't respond to it)........ I have no problem with Scott and actually from talking to him a few times on this board I think he is a nice guy and I respect his efforts with the TSM class (he along with Lonnie Diers have done a very good job with the class and it is definitely the most competitive HU racing class in the Turbo Buick community)!

Jesse, I'm sorry if this has gone off topic but I felt a need to respond to what Scott said.....

I agree the remark was uncalled for.....I have spoke with Scott on the phone a couple of times and I think hes a great guy too and I also respect his efforts and accomplishment with the TSM class....Now I would hope he (Scott) and other would respect my/our efforts and accomplishments with this event and its participants.

Jesse