Buick Test & Tune Race @ LACR in Calif. 4/29/06

turbolou said:
Thank you for stating the obvious to Mr.Nail head He's worried about something that hasn't as yet happened, I have diagnosed him as having anxiety issues & illusions of grandeur brought on by the constant badgering by Harold. This needs immediate action from our moderator. As to prevent any further psychological damage which could trigger a suicidal episode.
Wells said:
-------------------------------------
The moderator is doing his best to not overmoderate, and to earn enough money so I can continue supporting Lou so he can keep sendind his illegitimate sheep off to ivy league Yale, or is it Princeton. Dunno. Lou, go tend your u's, or is that ewes?
---------------------------------------
I owe everybody on this thread an apology, I was busy getting in an "off-topic" remark regarding Lou's suggestion when it seems that I should have seriously considered it. I would like to keep this thread on topic. For those who enjoy "cutting up" like your lame moderator here, I have no objections if we take any and all posts other than those directly related to the growth & promotion of this particular subject to one of our older Southwestern Section
threads, such as the "barbeque time" or "Headcount", or maybe we need to start a off-topic thread, so that we all can stay on topic.

turbolou said:
Had a great time! How about you? I was a little busy & didn't get a chance to see you run. Allow me to complement the Perf & quality of your truck. Keep up the good work . Lou

Things went well. Next week a little more boost should wake things up and provide some good results. What kinda 60fts did the drag radials produce?

-scott wile

Hope to have more cars running!

I understand that alot of you guys have really nice cars that you may not want to get dirty, but this is a great event to safely make runs, get timeslips, and not get speeding tickets.
Last couple of years have had a great turn out with few cars running. I hope things will be different this year.

Put some extra wax on the rear quarter pannels so the melted rubber comes off easily and have a blast! or heck, skip the burn out and have fun.

Andrew

Chevota said:
Things went well. Next week a little more boost should wake things up and provide some good results. What kinda 60fts did the drag radials produce?

-scott wile
1.70 60 ft.s & apologize for hijackeing this post need to take it to another.