Buick Track Rental @ Rockingham Dragway

It's going to be a good time. Just stocked up on some C16 and pulled the slicks out. :eek:

I'm bringing a few parts to sell if I have room left. Wife and kids are comming, we'll bring a little x-tra food. See ya there.

Rockingham Track Rental

Twin Turbo Car Ran Decent At Farmington Last Night So It Will Show Up At Rockingham. Can't Wait,hope And Pray For Good Weather Guys.

STGMAN said:
Twin Turbo Car Ran Decent At Farmington Last Night So It Will Show Up At Rockingham. Can't Wait,hope And Pray For Good Weather Guys.

Did you sign up yet? If not shoot me a message!

What are the details on your car, twins I can't wait to see that :biggrin:

turbo2nr said:
It's going to be a good time. Just stocked up on some C16 and pulled the slicks out. :eek:

I'm bringing a few parts to sell if I have room left. Wife and kids are comming, we'll bring a little x-tra food. See ya there.
Don't for get those wheels, I want them!

sgrim said:
Did you sign up yet? If not shoot me a message!

What are the details on your car, twins I can't wait to see that :biggrin:

I think he may be using the 3rd spot I had reserved Shane although I thought he was bring his white car. Maybe he is bring the twin instead.

Sully

There may be 2 more cars unconfirmed at this point (Tommy & Daniel). The hope is that they are there. :)

Neat, I have you for a spot!!!

sydwyndr--- Let me know buddy!!!!

NCTURBOS--- You still coming right bud???

Here is the breakdown so far!

19 Buick TR's scheduled :eek: :cool: :biggrin:
1 TTA
1 Turbo Bike
1 Camaro
1 Corvette
4 Varoius drag cars

So I have 3 Spots left for sure, with 2 more Maybes on TR's!
Plus I can bump any of the other 4 drag cars so come on BUICK guys sign up its next weekend ;)

Shane,

I tried logging on your site to reply--it logged in and then kicked out..

anyway.
I hope you can work something out for Josh to join us!!!!

Thanks for taking on the huge responsibilities of putting this together!!! :cool:

Just want to make sure you have my entry

Geoff

sgrim said:
NCTURBOS--- You still coming right bud???

Shane,

I'll be there. We're bringing Mike Twitty's car down. I spoke with Mike the other day and he mentioned a check was in the mail to you.

Who owns the turbo bike?? I've been looking at adding a turbo to my "pig". It's either that or swapping to a S&S stroker.

K.

ghall said:
Shane,

I tried logging on your site to reply--it logged in and then kicked out..

anyway.
I hope you can work something out for Josh to join us!!!!

Thanks for taking on the huge responsibilities of putting this together!!! :cool:

Just want to make sure you have my entry

Geoff
Yes sir, got it the other day!

Thanks guys!

TurboIndian said:
I get my car back from the body shop on Monday. it will be ready for Reynolds.

Are you going to ride down with Keith or sully to attend this?

Geoff

TurboIndian said:
I get my car back from the body shop on Monday. it will be ready for Reynolds.

Glad to hear that, Zack just got his T/A back from the body shop yesterday so he will have it ready to run. His girlfriend's car is ready too as her MAF came in yesterday, they just have to go see Alvin (PCMs for less) and get a new tune and she will be ready to run. I hope the T400 Zack ordered for the GN will be in this week, slowly getting closer to having this thing running.

Jim

NCTURBOS said:
Shane,

I'll be there. We're bringing Mike Twitty's car down. I spoke with Mike the other day and he mentioned a check was in the mail to you.

Who owns the turbo bike?? I've been looking at adding a turbo to my "pig". It's either that or swapping to a S&S stroker.

K.

ALB1BAD6 on this board. He is supposed to be bringing his TTA and his Turbocharge bike. I am not sure what kind of bike it is though!

ghall said:
Are you going to ride down with Keith or sully to attend this?

Geoff
absolutely, I'll probably ride with Sully, you know us 9 second guys have to stick together. :cool: besides K.'s clatter box makes way to much noise for me. ;)

TurboIndian said:
absolutely, I'll probably ride with Sully, you know us 9 second guys have to stick together.

Then I guess us 13 second guys will hang together too since your tryin to seperate the fast people from the us slow guys there Steve T. Kinda normal I suppose... :biggrin: Why are you always trying to keep the slow man down :confused:

TurboIndian said:
...besides K.'s clatter box makes way to much noise for me. ;)

You could always bring your Dura-maxipad and we could test them out... ;)

That's if my torque converter holds up for the "long haul".

K.

NCTURBOS said:
You could always bring your Dura-maxipad and we could test them out... ;)

That's if my torque converter holds up for the "long haul".

K.
if I knew you were serious I would make the provisions to hand you your a**!!!