building 700 hp engine videos

Awesome, I sent Jeff an email because I'd really like to host these. :cool:

We've been working on getting the parts used in the videos to show up on the page as an ad as well as the player, should do well I hope.

Hey, I saw a bunch of hits coming to my site (StreetMuscleAction.com) from TurboBuick and clicked in to read the thread. Thanks for the link. And Black Metal, I hear you on Horsepower TV. Don't have anything against them, but we're definitely trying to be a lot more hardcore.

A quick update on the project. We had the engine on the dyno but some of the used parts the owner, Terry Dula, purchased gave some trouble. Most of that has been fixed, but Terry also decided to upgrade the throttle body and intake plenum. As soon as he gets it all back together and dynos again I'll post the final video on my site. Thanks for checking in.:)

Great Link.....thanks for sharing. I sent them an e-mail checking to see if they build these engines for sale?..........I imagine that they do. :smile:

Great Link.....thanks for sharing. I sent them an e-mail checking to see if they build these engines for sale?..........I imagine that they do. :smile:

Hopefully with K1 rods (with Buick journal size) and NOT Chevy journal size. Too much material removed from the crank to withstand very much power.