burnouts

Fast Farmer

hey guys, sitting around kinda bored, so I thought I'd throw this one out there. How long in feet can you all spin the tires?

A long ways as the car is a peg-leg! LOL.

No posi yet, but will be soon.

~JM~

375' from a 15mph roll in my old GN 275/50 BFG DR's. I had to let out, the back was coming around. This was an 11 sec car. I had a friend with a "500+hp" camaro in the passenger seat. The look on his face was priceless. BTW, when I finally got him to the track, his 500+hp went low 13's.

375' from a 15mph roll in my old GN 275/50 BFG DR's. I had to let out, the back was coming around. This was an 11 sec car. I had a friend with a "500+hp" camaro in the passenger seat. The look on his face was priceless. BTW, when I finally got him to the track, his 500+hp went low 13's.
Thats funny. I think there are alot of "500+" hp Camaros out there that go low 13's. In fact, I used to have one. lol.

A long ways as the car is a peg-leg! LOL.

No posi yet, but will be soon.

~JM~
My first pass down the track with the T when it was open wheel and 215s I spun the whole way. It kept spinning so I kept in it. Think it ran a 17 or something silly like that. Did better next pass.

I'll guess 20 feet for me...here's mine but I didn't measure them.

Attachments

• 6-21-09 025.jpg
    6-21-09 025.jpg
    952.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 6-21-09 024.jpg
    6-21-09 024.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
On Nittos at the track i have to leave with very little boost and about 40 feet out it lights the tires up then recovers and away we go...once at my local 1/8th mile track i tried to leave with about 2 more pounds than i usually do, it spun the whole 1/8th...went dead straight so i stayed in it thinking it would recover, uh no. God i wish i had video, the spectators told me it was rolling smoke the whole way.

I thought this post might get some good stuff out for everybody to see. Awesome guys. Hope I get mine back running soon so I can burn it down too.