CAI systems

nwb300

I want to purchase a CAI system and a bigger turbo in the future. My question is if I buy the CAI now will it work with a bigger turbo's inlet? Hope I asked that right. lol Also if I get a LS1 MAF will that have to have a certain size pipe? I guess to make this simple what CAI should I buy now that will adapt to future upgrades? LOL

Another thing, replace the Flowmasters with a straight through design. You do have duel exhaust, correct?

I have the big mouth kit from Mark at buickgn.com as well. They can set it up however you need it and for any of the LS1, LT1, stock maf sensors, and different inlet turbos, and can do MAF pipes in 3, 3 1/2 and 4" depending on your MAF. I had a stock maf setup with it, and recently switched to an LS1. I just ordered a bigger maf pipe, and new elbows. You may have to have a longer elbow on the big mouth for the shorter maf though. All in all its a bad boy set up that flows well, and looks good all chromed out. :smile:

I have the big mouth kit from Mark at buickgn.com as well. They can set it up however you need it and for any of the LS1, LT1, stock maf sensors, and different inlet turbos, and can do MAF pipes in 3, 3 1/2 and 4" depending on your MAF. I had a stock maf setup with it, and recently switched to an LS1. I just ordered a bigger maf pipe, and new elbows. You may have to have a longer elbow on the big mouth for the shorter maf though. All in all its a bad boy set up that flows well, and looks good all chromed out. :smile:

And got your returned elbow today and should be able to get the smaller one in the mail tomorrow! And thanks for the props!:)

I like my tr custom parts cold air kit as well. I did the 3.5" maf/translator plus/extender extreme/60 lb injectors at the same time. And I will never look back. Not sure what HP gain you will see on a stock car, I did the cold air mostly for looks since I was changing it up anyway. I did the bare aluminum kit and polished myself so it matched the valve covers/plenum/up pipe and soon to be front mount pipes.

I have a stock setup with a flowmaster muffler. I want to order the pypes exhaust setup soon. I think you have me sold on Marks setup. I'll shoot him an email. Thanks for making this decision easy!!!! LOL

I have a stock setup with a flowmaster muffler. I want to order the pypes exhaust setup soon. I think you have me sold on Marks setup. I'll shoot him an email. Thanks for making this decision easy!!!! LOL

Replied to your PM :)