camshaft help

1baad6

I got a old club cam in my car 200-200 just wondering what the specs are on this cam? and how much better this cam is over stock?and how far can you go this cam? I dont think they make it any more and any info you guys can give would be real appreciated.

I got a old club cam in my car 200-200 just wondering what the specs are on this cam? and how much better this cam is over stock?and how far can you go this cam? I dont think they make it any more and any info you guys can give would be real appreciated.

Do you have any more information about this cam? Is it a roller or flat tappet? Was it used?

It was bought new,and its a flat tappet cam,all that I know its a old club cam.

its just a fraction above stock, i dont think you would notices any difference. I dont remember the specs. I had a 202/202 it had a good little tug in the mid range but not like the 206's on up. I rode in a 212 hydraulic roller and oh my gosh!!!!