car is running better

Fifty bucks for a breather holy smokes lol people are putting there kids thro college selling parts for these cars

havnt been able to work on the car im in chicago, my dad had a stroke yesterday and hopefully i dont have one too. i cant stand to see him like this. i think god has given me too much to handle this time. decided to browse this site to get my mind off things

havnt been able to work on the car im in chicago, my dad had a stroke yesterday and hopefully i dont have one too. i cant stand to see him like this. i think god has given me too much to handle this time. decided to browse this site to get my mind off things
Sorry to hear man. How is your dad doing?

Sorry to hear that too.When I had my down time 20 years ago I found that the book of JOB in the bible was very
uplifting.

im back in dearborn heights but im going to go back probably monday. hes in south side of chicago i hate it. gangs like crazy, blew my windshield and back window out my monte one time. il never go in a car like that again. hes talking much better now. this is the scariest thing ever he cant move left side of body, hes 52 and more built then i am, runs a tire shop.

im back in dearborn heights but im going to go back probably monday. hes in south side of chicago i hate it. gangs like crazy, blew my windshield and back window out my monte one time. il never go in a car like that again. hes talking much better now. this is the scariest thing ever he cant move left side of body, hes 52 and more built then i am, runs a tire shop.

Yepp your rite about all the gang shit. I grew up aroung 87th & commercial. I still work out there on 93rd st. I live in Cal city but its no better than out in the southside. Im just trying to keep my family safe and do my thing in the garage.Hey by the way your dad did he have the shop in front of la primavera or the one on commercial. I dont know man i feel like i almost know you for some reason. Thanks Rudy

those latin kings are nasty, thank god they cant drive for shit i literally had 3 or 4 cars chasing me thro side streets one was a regal on 24's il never forget it, i flew through i think 26th or 27th i forgot what main street it was blowing stop signs and shit finally i had a nice length on them and parked out front my aunts house and ran inside, they were pissed blew out every window except the drivers cause i had it all the way down.

lol i never ever felt like i was gonna die before that happend, like a mouse running from a cat. then i got pulled over by chicago police when they seen me with no windows and when i told them how bad the gangs were they told me to shut the hell up and detroit is no better since thats what was on my license at the time.

lets just say i try to avoid chicago

Yea is bad homie, but then again they wouldnt just chase u for no reason ither wrong colors or u did something back in the days. N i kno this cuz those were my so called "boys" till shit hit the fan then no one in sight.. Just take care of ur dad n try to avoid places like 26st cali 79th cottage u kno all the bs parts of the chi.. Hope all works out man..

Hell yeah i try to stay away, but i work and my dad also lives in the southside. Every now and then you see the younger ones muggin and starting shit when its time to visit my pops. I ignore them.

Yea is bad homie, but then again they wouldnt just chase u for no reason ither wrong colors or u did something back in the days. N i kno this cuz those were my so called "boys" till shit hit the fan then no one in sight.. Just take care of ur dad n try to avoid places like 26st cali 79th cottage u kno all the bs parts of the chi.. Hope all works out man..

I know what u mean homie

I hope your dad is better. Gosh, a stroke at 52 years old.
I watched the video. The vacuum tube going to the fuel pressure regulator looks like it is collapsed and has a hole in it.
It sounds like there is high pitched hissing which is what a vacuum leak sound like.
Also if you are using starting fluid, BE CAREFUL!, you are spraying a flammable liquid around spark plug wires which could ignite the fluid.
See if you can fit the nozzle from a WD-40 can and use the plastic tube to direct the starting fluid more precisely.

Another thing I noticed on the video. You have a vacuum block on top of the throttle body. My 85, has six outlets, yours looks to have only four.
The two rear toward the drivers side are missing from yours. Mine has "male" nipples for the hose to onto but it looks like yours are missing, maybe broken off?
On mine, one of those feeds vacuum to the heater control valve.
Check that there are no holes back there allowing air to get in.

Another thing I noticed on the video. You have a vacuum block on top of the throttle body. My 85, has six outlets, yours looks to have only four.
The two rear toward the drivers side are missing from yours. Mine has "male" nipples for the hose to onto but it looks like yours are missing, maybe broken off?
On mine, one of those feeds vacuum to the heater control valve.
Check that there are no holes back there allowing air to get in.

That Is a very good point ! There has to be a vacuum leak there.

hes doing alot better even taking some steps and walking a little bit, thanks

i broke those off over the time ive had the car, i need a new vaccum block lol but i just put a plastic sealer over the holes and let dry they dont leak

car is at the body shop still i went to see it and boy its looking good so i cant check the regulator hose but i used all new hoses but il check it out