car meet on March the 8th.. bring out those GN's..

I don't exactly own a show car, and I am racing at fontucky during the day that day..... but seeing as it is literally 2 miles away from my girlfriends house, where I'll probably be at, I will most definitely try to check it out.

Brian

very cool, see you there that night..don't forget if you want to race that "street war" event at fontucky you better get there by 5 to 5:30am... it gets crazy trying to get in there..

I don't exactly own a show car, and I am racing at fontucky during the day that day..... but seeing as it is literally 2 miles away from my girlfriends house, where I'll probably be at, I will most definitely try to check it out.

Brian

Don't worry...just park next to mine if I'm there, and yours will look good....especially if I open the hood to show off my 20 years of gunky build up and one shiney header.

Don't worry...just park next to mine if I'm there, and yours will look good....especially if I open the hood to show off my 20 years of gunky build up and one shiney header.
Tim:
I was planning on parking next to you, my car's filthy and not running very well. Evidently the tranny is pizzed at me.

remember Wells, this is a 8pm meet up.. CAN you stay up that late???
Thanks for reminding me, Zwick, I forgot what thread I was on, Damn, that single malt Scotch tastes so good, I thought that this was the other thread for Sat morning. Naturally 8ish is past my bedtime. Thanks for the reminder. Have fun.

i have to put a little miles on her.. i think i but 3 miles on it since the first of the year LOL.. love that battery tender :D

I went to fuddruckers Tues. with Ralph and Lou. Car ran great I can't wait to hit the track. ;) Will see about the 8th ;)

i'll be out there watching on the 22nd.. i want to see a 9.50 man :).. there are going to be some bad azz GN's out there that day :)..

Well the regal isnt going to be running, but I will bring out a 65 Riviera if that is ok....

Me and the old man will probably come by and check it out. Would love to see some beautiful GN's/T's. Hope to see you all there.

Also, anyone interest in classic cars, there is a really nice show in old towne Temecula Saturday as well. Get there early if you want to get reasonable parking.