car pop'n under boost.

K, then maybe it's just the picture. The ring gear inside the cover appears to be worn but this cam sensor gear looks just fine. :cool:

You picked up 50 mph in 5 seconds on that alky run, and it was running fat and probably not needing all that alky (look at your engine speed after you went WOT, it's kinda funky looking). But that graph looks GOOD compared to what you had seen. The non alky run looked better to me, but I am guessing when you change wastegate springs and run some boost on that and you actually need the alky, that thing is gonna fly.

The big question is, how did it feel?

those i posted were 21-22lbs of boost.

It must be running fine then, since you already got it cranked up that high. I should have scrolled down and looked at your boost.

Does it feel different on the alky runs? I am looking at your engine rpm and it just looks smoother on the non alky runs. It sure is plenty rich on those alky runs too, you are nowhere near knocking from being lean :D

i think i should probably back off the alky there.. but.. im going to run probably 26-28lbs of boost

i think i should probably back off the alky there.. but.. im going to run probably 26-28lbs of boost

Crank that thing up, your 02s on alcohol look like they want more air.

Looking good man! Keep logging your runs and tune from there, your car is gonna be flying if you pay attention to what the powerlogger is telling you. Congrats! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

can i do any changes with the powerlogger?? or i have to do it all on the scanmaster

You can't make changes with the powerlogger, that's just so you can see what's going on during your runs. When you say "do it all on the scanmaster", you are talking about adjusting the turbotweak chip parameters by adjusting the l8 and blm on the scanmaster while you have the key on, engine off, right? If so, yeah that's how you change your fueling and timing unless you have a MAF translator, then you can use it to play around. You might wanna hit the boost level you are looking for and then start adjusting your fueling. Better talk to Eric or Razor about what you need to tune for, but it seems like it's .750 on the low side and .780 on the high side on alky (your 02 MV count under WOT). And for no knock, of course ;)

I am having the same drivability issue with my car, and I was wondering was the Cam sensor bad or was it not set right? My Cam sensor is new and I used the Caspers cam setting tool when I installed it.