car pop'n under boost.

so.. i think i may have found the problem, tell me if its possible.. my battery died.. i think it has a bad cell or something.. would that cause whats going on?

new crank sensor.. still doing it.

Ok, now get your receipt and take that crank sensor back to Vato Zone. It's gonna get expensive if you start throwing parts at it just to check (don't ask me how I know :eek:).

As Rick said, that thing usually is either working or not. Your old one is apparently good, so that's not it.

Get it running, once it's running (and not warmed up yet, for the sake of your hands) unplug the cam sensor from the harness. Go drive it around, log it, and head back to your house. After you do that though, don't forget to plug it back in or it won't start again.

I am gonna take a look at your new logs.

I don't think it had to do with your battery, you had great voltage during the 3rd log, but it still did it. One thing that's confusing me is your duty cycle on your injectors, it's only at 22%. That's really low for being on the throttle.

I know I've mentioned this already, but you are still not getting full voltage to your tps when you go WOT. If you have floormats, take em out.

If I were you, I would try it with the cam sensor unplugged, floormats out, log it. If it still does it, get ahold of Eric at turbotweak and ask him to look at your log. He'll know why your duty cycle is so low (what injectors are in this thing, btw?)

After that, I'd say pull the valve covers and roll the engine over to make sure your cam isn't going flat. Hopefully you have been adding ZDDP at oil changes.

also.. i know i had good voltage, thats coming from alternator.. but if the battery had a bad cell, wouldnt that effect all the grounds??

also one thing i remembered.. i sprayed the engine bay cleaning... i changed my TPS, what else would not like water??

also one thing i remembered.. i sprayed the engine bay cleaning... i changed my TPS, what else would not like water??

Most of that electrical stuff should be fine unless the connector wasn't sealed off well or there was a bare/frayed wire.