car pop'n under boost.

it almost sounds like the rev limiter......

But you don't have a tach and can't see rpm besides the scanmaster, right?

I wouldn't think it's the rev limiter, didn't sound like it was wound that tight, but you would know that better than me. What you need is a power logger on that thing, it will show you exactly what's going on at all times when you log a run. I got one and it was money well spent.

Check the voltage at the fuel pump and post back.
Change the plugs to NGK UR5 or AC CR43TS gapped at a tight 30.
Check that alternator output with lights and stuff on. Post results.
Is the car loosing coolant? Gaskets could be seeping.

ok.. ill check voltage, but my pressure is rising and staying steady.
i have autolite 24's in, gap'd at like 23-24
not loosing coolant.. temp stays around 165-170

His fueling is fine, if scanmaster recall shows .792 after a run, that's right where he needs to be.

Are those 2 files just 2 saves of the same run? It doesn't look like you went WOT, if you did it was getting much voltage from the tps. Was that a WOT run?

Your 02 millivolts are dropping like crazy after you punch it, they should have a much flatter line around low 800s or high 700s when you go WOT.

Did you check your balancer bolt and crank sensor?

Did you try running with the cam sensor unplugged?

It either works or it doesn't. Now thats not to say that there is not a problem though. If the reluctor wheel that passes through the sensor is bent and one of the blades is making contact with the sensor, you will have issues. Also check crank end play. If the thrust bearing is worn and the crank walks forward enough, it will also cause these issues.