Carlsbad on Saturday 7/31

Mark you are fast becoming the designated cinematographer for the West Coast. :D

"fast" lol ur giving me too much credit haha :D

actually if at all possible, can someone can bring an AV lighter adapter thing for my camra charger? I would be able to get more on tape. If someone can bring that i would gladdly video all i can. Thx.

Again I hope everyone has a safe trip n hope to see u all there.

carlsbad day.

i am glad i did not bring my car to run it, what a piece of S*** track that one is, no preparation for the track whatsoever, cracks all the way down track, not to mention the benches that are falling apart and the infamous dirt road to get to the crappy track and the staff what a bunch of A**H0***, never ever again i am going to that track for whatever time it remains open i am actually happy they are shutting down that SH**HO**, the only good thing was seeing all the buick guys in one place, now i have to go put on some lotion my back and nose got fried.. ouch.

Carlsbad's a real dump, that's for sure. Been that way for a long, long time.
But it was great seeing everybody, and it was a beautiful day (another member of the fried nose club here.)

They'll be closed down before Halloween, I guess. That leaves only LACR (no garden spot, either) and Fontana (get in line with 500 rice-rockets.) I guess it's Barona and the 1/8th mile for me. Too bad. See ya'll in Oct in Vegas!

Yup, it's Barona for me too, and hopefully, they will streatch it out to a 1/4 miler some day. Who know's though:rolleyes:

Who ran what for ETs? Mph?

I need a report. Could not make it myself I was bummed out.

Give me some details.

Sorry, Reggie. Since you failed to show, everybody got together and agreed to keep you in the dark. No report for you!

Joking! Don't have time now...maybe somebody else does.

The TSM car of Dic Kereny ran a best of 10.1 and a couple 10.30's. The stage car we had there ran a few 10.30's on 22 psi while trying to get the tune dialed in correctly. MPH on both cars was ~133-134.

Both cars would have done much better if the starting line had ANY prep? Scott's Toyota with the GN motor was running mid-10's and would have also gone faster with traction [as in track prep].

Jack Evers street-driver GN ran 11.70 which normally runs 12.0. Shows how much better air can help!

The high 70's temp was a welcome change from our 110 deg. here on our return.

Reggie sorry you couldn't make it, maybe next time.

My best run was an 11.50 @117.99 mph - 118:p I think part of my problem I was building to much boost at the line, and hurting my traction in doing so with a 1.8 60ft. Next time I also will have the front sway bar off, stoopid me:p

Otherwise, my buddy AL ran an 11.03 @ 129 leaving with 1pnd of boost, netting a 1.9 60ft, that car screems! not bad for the first time out since we finished it. Otherwise, looking forward to the get together in Vegas later on this year, hope to see everyone there:cool:

Ray

Originally posted by Raymond Bunch
Otherwise, my buddy AL ran an 11.03 @ 129 leaving with 1pnd of boost, netting a 1.9 60ft, that car screems! not bad for the first time out since we finished it. ..........Ray

Great pass for Al and the car!:)

He is also to be comended on the great job he [and you!] did in building his car. I sent a few guys over to just look under the hood to see the nice work that was done.

Originally posted by Nick Micale
Jack Evers street-driver GN ran 11.70 which normally runs 12.0. Shows how much better air can help!

Yea, with a 1.97 60' time. Launch pad was lousey. With a decent 60' it would have been a hell of a lot better ET.

Originally posted by Nick Micale
Great pass for Al and the car!:)

He is also to be comended on the great job he [and you!] did in building his car. I sent a few guys over to just look under the hood to see the nice work that was done.

Thanks Nick!

And I'm sure Al will agree with me, if it wasn't for your great tech support, we may have never have gotten it running and where it is today:) Thanks Nick, your the man:cool:

Originally posted by Raymond Bunch
Thanks Nick!

And I'm sure Al will agree with me, if it wasn't for your great tech support, we may have never have gotten it running and where it is today:) Thanks Nick, your the man:cool:

Ray, are you planning to be in Las Vegas in October. Be great to see you guys again.

Whaaa Vegas?

Hey Jack

Al and I do plan on being there this October, we missed last years do to us being sent to Iraq, bummer:p But we will be making an 100% effort to be there this year.

Also, I already chated with the wife and we are planning on making it a 4 day stay total. Needless to say, I need to win some money back to make up for all the race gas I hope to be using up.

Hope to see you fellas again soon!:cool:

Ray