Caspers Harness

v6turboman

Trying to clean up under the hood, paint and all. And every time I look at the old harness I wondering if
it's worth spending the money on Caspers an just pitch the old one. Man what a ugly mess. My dumb ass
question of the day would be. is the Caspers harness worth the investment? Have many of you bought one?
All inputs as to good. bad, or indifferent would be helpful in making up my mind.

I bought it because I got a good deal on it. Its not cheap but there is none better. I havent installed mine yet because car is apart. Figure you could get a few bucks for yours and get some money back . They also have a injector harness upgrade.
At least you know its made in the USA by great people. Its probably built better the gm one. Buy it its only money.good luck

I have one in my car. Going on 11 years with it. Excellent quality. All connectors are still perfect.

i got one fits prefect, no issues, plug and play. Thought i was going to have to take off fender to install.... didn't... if some of your weather pack connectors are broken or wiring is worn i would recommend it otherwise no... cost was $700+
Caspers stuff is top notch .....

The pic's look probably about like any other bay with the engine removed. The only thing really busted was the eyelet on the conduit that secures the harness to the valve cover, as depicted in first photo. Everything seems to work, but it just seems a little crude.

Engine bay 007.jpgEngine bay 001.jpgEngine bay 002.jpgEngine bay 003.jpgEngine bay 004.jpg