ckperformance 2004r overhaul manual

Guys,

Chris contacted me to say he is having log-on issues with this board. Stay tuned..he's working on a resolution.

Denis

Chris,

Please post or send me the directions for setting up the dual feed. It's time to put the thousand dollars worth of parts together without your manual.

Also please return the $40 for the manual. If you need my address please let me know. It was included with the money order. thanks.

Bill Schnauffer
Pennsburg, PA

give us a call for the dual feed and we will give you the tech.for those who are still waiting ,so are we .please be patient.they are almost finished making it all look pretty.we will put up a link to the unformatted version in the next day or so .i cant get in touch with my web guy so if anyone can help me with the link so you all can view some of it please call.

TTT

How about an update as to the status of the overhaul manual. When is this thing going to be printed, or atleast what is a best guess? I don't think it is too much to ask, since we have been waiting for months now.

2 chapters left to format.if you can tell me how to put up a link ill put up some of the completed stuff.it took 3 and a half months for my wife and i to get the other 10 chapters done.i certainly arent planning on doing another one for a while,it a labor to come home every night after work and sit on the computer resetting everything and trying to fit pictures and text on the same page without leaving blanks on the before or after pages.this is harder than putting together the info in the beginning.and i enjoy spending time with my daughter after work so this further restricts my time.unfortunately we paid for the original 100 copies that were put together so sloppy anyone who got one would have been thoroughly disappointed with it as well as me.this happened twice and now as basic as the text will appear based on the software on our home computer the finished format will be mine,not someone elses attempt to organize my thoughts and technical information on a transmission the know nothing about.give us another few weeks and please under stand where im coming from,i understand your frustration.as we all know when we count on others to do something the results are almost always the same.it doesnt get done or it doesnt get done right.

Thanks for the update. This gives us some visibility into the scope of the project and where you are at towards its completion. I hope we all understand regarding the family situation. That is the MOST important thing, all else is secondary. As far as putting up a link to the manual to be viewed by a web browser, the complexity of this will depend on what electronic format (HTML, PDF, etc..) the manual is in. This really depends on the software tools you are using to produce the manual. If you want, I would be willing to work with you to do whatever necessary to help out with the manual. Let me know.

progress report

chapters 1 thru 8 are formatted ,4 more to go.once again i will ask anyone who has purchased a 2004r transmission, convertor or parts to email pictures so i can fill in 18 blanks left over in the first 8 chaters .will be 4 by 4 when printed.i have also added a bunch of other things too.please email the pictures.

Re: progress report

Originally posted by chris718
chapters 1 thru 8 are formatted ,4 more to go.once again i will ask anyone who has purchased a 2004r transmission, convertor or parts to email pictures so i can fill in 18 blanks left over in the first 8 chaters .will be 4 by 4 when printed.i have also added a bunch of other things too.please email the pictures.

Hi Chris

How's the 200 4 R performance manual coming along ?

good,3 chapters leftto format.id like someone to help me post a link so i can put up what we have already.is there anyone out there who can do this?this has been a labor,definately dont plan on doiong one for the 700r4 like i said earlier.not in the near future anyway.

id like to put up a few chapters for the members to view.can you do that for us?if so give me a call ,718 784 4256.thanks

Put me on the list

Yeah, I'm gonna want one too when you're finished with it. Can't wait.

just finished 2 more chapters.will post another completed one on monday complete with customer photos.i have the formatting down and i think you will all be happy with the results.as long as i dont drop dead i am sure itll be in everyones hands for christmas,but im not saying anything for sure because im still chewing on my tongue from the last time i said it.i do need more pictures.anyone?all the stuff you have purchased from us and still very few pictures.send them in.need name and city and state,.