Collector Gasket

Jordan89

Hi guys,
I'm trying to get this 1985 T-type up and running and am having difficulty locating the correct exhaust collector gasket for it. I am looking for the gasket that goes on the last pipe to the left of the turbo(upper, down pipe), does anybody have a part number for this collector gasket?

I have made header gaskets in the past. Used to be able to get sheets of header/manifold gasket material but I don't for the life of me remember where I got it. If you or someone can find some this may be an option.

Jordan89 said:
Hi guys,
I'm trying to get this 1985 T-type up and running and am having difficulty locating the correct exhaust collector gasket for it. I am looking for the gasket that goes on the last pipe to the left of the turbo(upper, down pipe), does anybody have a part number for this collector gasket?

If Your talking about the exhaust donut that goes on down pipe its available at autozone.

I did see a smaller donut gasket, but it isn't like the one on the Rock Auto site. I'll go down there and take a look though

I went down to my local autozone this afternoon, and the donut gasket they had was different from the one that came off of the car. I'll try O'Reilly tomorrow and see if they have it.

Jordan89 said:
I went down to my local autozone this afternoon, and the donut gasket they had was different from the one that came off of the car. I'll try O'Reilly tomorrow and see if they have it.

I had the old one from my car to compare and I think it was autozone or maybe oreileys one of the 2

Hi guys, just an update, I went down to my local O'Reilly and found the donut gasket for the down pipe. Rol Gasket part# EG24735. I'll post some picture later on today.

No problem. Glad I could help somebody out on this forum. I tried searching for an answer to my question here many times, but got nothing, so I had to post this. Sorry I couldn't get any pics up. I found out that the motor on this car was bad, so I had to get another one and immediately tore it apart. I'm still working on it.