Complete set of the baddest Baer Brakes.

rmar

Yo Baby Daddy
I'm contemplating selling my brake set up (all NIB) from Baer.
The cost for these would be about $4.5k new. They have only been out of the box for inspection....they passed. lol.
They are nickel plated 6 piston fronts 4 piston rears 13' 2 piece rotors. fronts already on spindles. I'm just not a big brake dude. I know this isn't evil bay so $4k obo. O and the pictures do not do them justice. If someones serious i'll get better ones.
Trades considered. high end weapons thru ffl or optics.

Attachments

• 100_1444.JPG
    100_1444.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 733
  • 100_1449.JPG
    100_1449.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 655
  • 100_1448.JPG
    100_1448.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 652
  • 100_1442.JPG
    100_1442.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 651
Rick Elam at Baer is the best...he set these up for me. I was kinda shocked at the craftsmanship and i've had other vendors brakes
on other cars. But these are another level.

You can tell looking at it the quality in the parts.
Does this fit fit with 15" wheels or do you need a bigger wheel or any trimming inside the wheels?

At min some 17s should fit. But negative on the 15s. And you need a open type wheel just because these need to be seen...lol

WOW! those look awesome! I wish i could pick them up from you..... you need an extra kidney? or some design/print work? lol GLWS

-aaron

WOW! those look awesome! I wish i could pick them up from you..... you need an extra kidney? or some design/print work? lol GLWS

-aaron
Aaron if they sell they sell, if not i'll eventually put them on. I really like the simple wheels i have and the way they hook, i mean look.:)
Actually i need to look in the boxes because i think i have all the e-brake stuff also.

Last edited:
Sweet brake kits, would you be able to provide the brake part numbers or Baer brake fit template numbers for these kits? Wanted to confirm if these would fit the rims currently mounted on my car.

Lastly, what color are the calipers?

Sweet brake kits, would you be able to provide the brake part numbers or Baer brake fit template numbers for these kits? Wanted to confirm if these would fit the rims currently mounted on my car.

Lastly, what color are the calipers?

The calipers are nickel plated. I have yet to look at the templet so I can't tell you if they will or won't fit your wheels.
But if you use the one on baers website Rick can probably tell you if they should fit.

The calipers are nickel plated. I have yet to look at the templet so I can't tell you if they will or won't fit your wheels.
But if you use the one on baers website Rick can probably tell you if they should fit.

Free bump for some bad ass breaks
[emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Nice pieces! What do u need in trade?!? Besides a kidney and a left n$t.... They look similar experience to a set up I had on my C6. That SOB would stop on a dime.

Nice pieces! What do u need in trade?!? Besides a kidney and a left n$t.... They look similar experience to a set up I had on my C6. That SOB would stop on a dime.

High end Gas gun in 308 or quality optics. no red dots ....Or???