COMPUTER EXPERT NEEDED! Exteme cooling help!

1QWIK6

Torque wins
I want to overclock my AMD2400 and my Radeon 9800 PRO. I would like to attempt watercooling them both. I am looking for indepenent reviews on water cooling kits for computers.

Any help?:cool:

I like www.hardforums.com myself, but also check out www.3dgameman.com to get an actual look of the product in action. Once you get an idea of a couple products you might like just type them into google and read the reviews from various sites. After a couple you should be able to get a general feel for each one's strengths and weaknesses.

-Jade

Water cooling isn't really needed unless you have a cray supercomputer.

The 9800 pro you should flash to a 9800xt. They are usually the same card with different bioses.

Just make sure you have plenty of case fans so you have lots of air moving through the case and you will be fine.

I have a 9500 pro that I run overclocked all the time.

Sully

Water cooling is nice if you don't like your room sounding like GM's wind tunnel.

Your best best for the easy way, is to get a Koolance that already have the work done.

Thermaltake also has a nice add on unit for people who are attached to their case.

If you want to stay aircooled however, check out Thermaltake.

They've got a nice heat pipe cooler for your vid card and a monster heat pipe for the CPU. Their cases are really well designed for airflow too. I love my XaserV Damier.

I was running watercooling about 3-4 years ago. It's nice for the sound dampening and for the cooling affect. It is, however, very costly.