Cool Desert Nights

AJ, Myself, Rob, Chris, Nate, Les, Gary, Al, and maybe Jerad will be back for sure. I'm getting ahold of Mark to see if he's making it this year.
OH !! almost forgot my buddy Dick Garvey is also coming this year.

I'll do my best to be there...When I was there last year didn't know of anyone around here with GN's, since then I know of about 5 in the area, so I'll let those guys know as well. (nighttrain, LC2Rod, CanGN)

Well thats the last weekend of the first part of summer session here at wsu. Maybe I could try and drive out for a day.

Mark, sounds great. Hope you can get more of the Seattle area guys to come. 12 lb. come on down it's a great show and they have a NICE cruise on Friday night.

I PM'ed the guys up here maybe we'll get a few more and all drive down together, that would be a blast!

Looking forward to it. Bought some odds n' ends to put on the car before then. Just waiting on the radiator!

Well...Headed for car show in Ferndale this morning and possibly lost my transmission-- won't shift and has no reverse... :mad: :mad: So, depending on what I find wrong, may not be able to attend. :frown:

Well, got trans out looks like the lo reverse clutch plate flaked off :mad: and got lodged in trans filter, so will need to rebuild so doesn't look like I'll be there this year. :frown: :(

Darn,
Sorry to hear that Mark. Get your butt hussling and fix it. Mark have you heard if any of the other guys around there are coming? Thanks Mike

Less than 24 hours away and havent got my car back from getting a broken tranny redone!!! Hopefully tomorrow morning...

Mike, I had emailed them, but they are all busy, moving, building shop, etc, etc.