Couple of parts for sale.

rx4mike

1. Wastegate Solenoid good used from GBodyParts. I purchased it think mine was bad...It was the ECM/ 10 amp fuse. I put it in and worked as it should after I fixed the fuse. And I put mine back in. So I would like to sell it Paid 35 shipped two weeks ago I will do 33 shipped.
2. BRF 200 4R tranny for sale with a 2800 Orange stripe Torq Converter. Also has an ART CARR Billett Servo in it was replaced cause only 1st and reverse would work. Tranny was rebuilt before and has a BRF valvebody with under 8000 miles on it. I got it from Jaysgn.com with the last 2 yrs. (Bell housing does have a chunk missing from one of the corners that a bell housing bolt goes into. I will put a pic up tomorrow. It does not keep the the tranny from working. I would like 300 for the tranny. Still has the fluid in it been outta car almost a month. Located on the eastern shore of Maryland I do not want to ship but it is a half pallet from the replacement trans that fedex dropped off. Figured 300 was a fair price ...250 core and 50 bonus for the converter. I wont seperate.

Mike

pics. and Private message.

I only have 9 private messages in my box here email me your email address so I can send pics and go over details. My email addy is rx4mike@rx4mike.com

Thanks

Mike

I am assuming you were interested in the tranny and not the solenoid, correct?

No one interested in a rebuildable transmission with good parts in it for 300 bucks?

ttt

Mike

New Price on tranny 200 bucks

I really need to get this tranny outta the shop where the new one was put in. I have no place to store it at home and only have til next wednesday to get it out. 200 bucks for the tranny does not include converter.

Thanks

Mike

rx4mike said:
I really need to get this tranny outta the shop where the new one was put in. I have no place to store it at home and only have til next wednesday to get it out. 200 bucks for the tranny does not include converter.

Thanks

Mike
ttt