Craig need your help

TwinTurboIroc

i have found some used systems for sale.....

i wanted to know if you could email me the price of just what the cost of a harness would be

the person selling the system has a HEI b2b w/ wb02 but no wiring harness....so i need to get a price on it

also, if i get the serial number off the box could you trace it for me?

please email me or respond here....your choice

koby12@ureach.com

small update

i found out that he is affiliated with an authorized dealer and i'm calling them to get the harness

the only catch here is that this is an old unit and probably hasn't gone through any "firm updates" as you call them

would there be any cost to this if i bought the system from him?

thanks

edit:

i got the serial number from him and he said it should need the update. should i post the serial number here or just call FAST headquarters :)

thanks

Well, i called up FAST headquarters today and it seems that no one is available until after the 20th

i guess i'll just wait until then unless you can help me out sooner

well...i called up FAST headquarters and according to Mike he said the only update to the old ECUs is the windowns version and i thought there were some ACTUAL revisions to the computer box itself or software

which is it?

craig? anyone?

If you email or call in the the serial numbers of the ECUs, we can look up the history information in the database. That's probably a good idea as we do keep track of stolen ECUs. There are firmware upgrades available occasionally and the best way to keep track is through your dealer. The price for a firmware upgrade is minimal but the actual upgrade benefits are not always significant.

Lance

i'm going to send you a email with the serial number and part number on the box

since the guy i got on the phone didn't seem to understand what i was talking about, i'd rather have you or someone you know do it

also please tell me what the cost is for the update via email

thank you very much Lance

jim