Crunch time on NASTY WENDY rebuild...we need more help.

C

coach

Hello Guys,
Judging by the response from our other posts...it is thought that many members are not viewing the "Turbo Lounge" thread about the build that several hundred members are helping with. This forum is doing something that is extremely wonderful for a fellow member.
I am posting links to the threads in the Lounge as well as my Parts Needed in hopes that some new eyes can help out that may be totally unaware of this happening.
Please read the threads and decide if you wish to help out. If you do...you can PM me and I will provide any info you wish. If you have any questions before you offer...you can PM myself or ScotW and get them answered.
I feel it would not be fair if ,after we present the car...that the members who were unaware, could no longer be part.

The links to the threads below will provide a backstory of what we are doing and the parts needed to complete our goal.

Thank you all and God bless.
Coach

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/help-us-build-nasty-wendy-2.399104/page-36#post-3463324

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/nasty-wendy-parts-needed-or-offered.414834/#post-3459432

Aluminum radiator shipping your way tomorrow. I'm really impressed how the community came together to help out.

Great news Pete. Thank you so much. All you vendors have been great.

Like Coach mentioned, we are in the process of assembling Clay's car and with that there are still parts needed for the completion and the unveiling at Bowing Green this year... If your interested in helping out please contact either Coach or myself via PM...

Hello Guys,
I just got the invoice for the interior kit and I am $200 short...in order to get a complete kit.
I got enough for seat covers, but not enough for the door panels and sail panel inserts...
Anyone who can help...PM me please.

Thank you

OK....I'm $35 bucks short....
I know someone will stand tall....

Thank you all for this mornings donations.

Wow...if I could get another day or 2 of donations like today...we could wrap this thing up and really shock the world with the final project.
You guys are making history...and this car will be remembered for years to come.

More donations on the way Coach.. Great thing you guys are doing! Looking forward to seeing this project completed!

I added a few items to the list of items needed in the PARTS WANTED thread.
If you have any of these...they would really help.

Thank you

Hey Guys,
I have been posting pics in the original thread ( link is in the first post of this thread) of the new car being built. I will post up more soon. I will stop posting up after this weekend because we want the car to be a surprise for Clay, and the remaining pics will be posted after Bowling Green. Go look at what you guys have helped build.
Please check out the thread and the parts still needed and see if you can help. If you want to make a donation still, please send it to
coachbuick6@yahoo.com

Thank you