Damage st2 Block

rogerv6

Where I can send st2 block to repair because it have a crack in one side lower in the block and need to make a piece and weld

I don't know of any one who has had any great success with patching these blocks. Is yours leaking Water? My block cracked between the freeze plugs so I filled the block with Hard Block I have not had it back to the track yet to see how to works. I know a few guys have had some success with pinning the crack and using a block sealer but it is only temporary. Bottom line is once these things start to crack they are on thier way out. You can delay it for a little while but in the end you will probably have to look for another block.

Block Repair ?

It needs to examined by somebody that does block REPAIRS...

If the block was not completely destroyed, ie:split between the cam and crank web, their is a good possibility repairs can be made.

If you are ready to ship the block, let me know and I will dig up the address.

Decision Time

The hole is between the rear main and one of the center main no afect water and
oil galery

Kip Asplund does stage 2 block repairs 812-280-1143. If it can be fixed he can do it.

I know Dave Fiscus has a repaired window in his block that he has run mid 8,s with:) Lot of block out there going fast with pan rails repaired;)