Danko Products

GNXkid

BOOST
Has anybody ordererd any fiberglass parts from them? I wanted to know how there service is, wait, and quality of parts.

I have purchased the front and rear fillers ( both @ different times) and at one time they sold just the spoilers ends ( car was in a fender bender and I lost it). The front fillers only took about 3 weeks from the time I ordered it. The rears took a month. I have no idea why they wont just stock 5 pairs or so on the shelf at all times. I think it will increase their reputation and sales immediately. I was also happy with their product as well.

I've ordered the fillers for the fronts and it took one day to the next, they're local to me so I just picked up. The dude did say they were made to order

I installed danko's and the body shop said that they were not the easiest to install but it was done and they came out great

Please buy from the vendors that support this board, PLEASE!

Just order them from GBody, pretty sure they stock the Danko's so no waiting. Have them on the rear of my car and pretty happy with how they came out.

I have their front and rear glass bumpers and front and rear fillers. Super happy with the quality and they were simple to install. You have to drill out the installation holes but they have the "indent" marks so you know exactly where to drill the hole.