DFW area huge GN/TType parts garage sale Feb. 8th 2003 (Saturday) details inside.....

gnx7

This post is to let people in the TX area know about a huge GN/TType parts sale I will be having in Richardson, TX (30 minutes north of DFW) on Saturday, Feb. 8th starting at 9am and going to probably 2-3pm in the afternoon or until attendance slumps.

I'm buying Adi Glatz's entire GN/TType parts collection that was listed on Ebay back in December 2002 and would like to sell as much as possible in Richardson before packing up a UHAUL and heading back to San Francisco. Many used and new parts that I'm sure many people will be interested in.

All the Stage 2 stuff has been sold already.

There is a new in the bubblewrap CAS sheetmetal on center S2 intake with billet fuel rails made for GN1R heads tentatively sold ........potentially still available if deal falls thru.

Here is a partial parts list of what will be there:
new in the box Innovative T-70BB turbo $1800 firm ($2180 retail)
3 complete intercooled GN engines (intake to oil pan, with headers/turbo/intercooler (2 mileage unknown, 1 has a rod knock) price TBD
2 hot air engines complete $600 each
1 used TH200-4R "BRF" style transmissions $500 firm
1 Conley built TH350 (BOP bellhousing pattern) with Tbrake and 3500 stall ........... price TBD
5 D5 convertors $40 each
1 new GN crank in the box $550 firm
5 new HP cams (sell for $99 each specs unknown at this time)
2 new sets of TRW forged pistons (.std and .030" over)
3 new roller Tchains
tons of stock engine parts (headers, turbos,ECM's,wiring, rods, oil pans, heads,intakes, TB's, fuel rails,MAF sensors, coil packs, flexplates/balancers, intercoolers, shrouds, alternators, a/c stuff, everything engine related)
2 new TH200-4R Tbrake kits (1 Mike Kurtz, 1 Mallander Stage Right)
2 new GNX style dash kits (white face VDO guages.... kit made by Tony at CAS) $750 each firm
stock dashes (replace your cracked one?)
some new/used injectors (36/40/009/Bosch 52.5) w/ chips
2 new MAF sensors in the box $275 each firm
3 sets GN TType wheels 1 set TType
many sets of complete mint interiors (complete mint GN/TType seats, consoles, shifters,steering wheels, door panels etc).
9" Ford bolt in rear for a GN (Jay Carter's previously) $2K firm
tons of exterior body parts (4 GN hoods, spoilers, doors, glass, header panels/fenders/trim/bezels/lights/grilles) I plan to sell body parts cheap and will not be taking any of the big stuff back. Glass will be ultra cheap as I have no use for it.

ATR front mount intercooler with piping (made from 3 high flowing Spearco cores)
used GN complete drum to drum G80 posi differential (bolt in)
big/little American Racing tire/wheel combo with 28x11.5" M/T slicks (5 passes on them)
and tons of other parts that aren't listed or I know of yet.

There is also an '85 TType Designer series black/silver with grey interior and no drivetrain for sale in good condition.
Car has 7.5" differential I believe. $600obo Front clip has been removed... but will be included with car purchase.

Please email me at gnx7sf@hotmail.com with ?'s. I don't have pictures yet and am still awaiting a complete list and condition of parts after this weekend. I am located in San Francisco and wish to sell these parts before heading back to CA with whatever is left over.

I will post the "GN parts sale" location next week when everything is finalized and I have a complete list of parts with quantity/condition/description and hopefully pics as well. It is in Richardson, TX though.

Thanks,

Mark Corbett "GNX7"

Hi Mark, I may be interested in a few things and live here in the area, I'll see ya bright and early on the 8th.

BTW Adi had called me about you needing a truck to rent to go back to SF, if you still need that truck let me know we do have an office right accross the street from his shop. Thanks

David Newton
Budget Car and Truck Rental
Office # 972 864 2222
Ask for me.

Dave.... I'll call you today to arrange the truck rental.

Neal- Thank you very much. Hopefully you can make it and I can meet more of the TX GN/TTYpe enthusiasts.

I would suggest getting there at 9am if there is something you really need. I expect a good turnout.

-Mark

I forgot to mention that there are some rebuilt with new rod bolts on center Stage 2 Carillo rods (6.625" length) for sale also. Still in the bubblewrap from being refurbished at machine shop.

CAS sheetmetal on center intake with billet fuel fuels for GN1R heads is now available as no firm buyer as of yet. This is a $1400+ item new and as you know the wait for one of these is very long. Brand new in the bubble wrap. Price will be around $1K and worth it if you plan to only go 8's as that is about the limitation of GN1R's thus far (Cal Hartline and Terry Houston both went 8's with GN1R's and I'm sure a few others).

-GNX7

I don't have a fully complete list and don't believe I will before I leave.... but here are some additional parts I've been informed of:

used 4L60E tranny
many new in the box front air dams
many used in good condition front air dams (l/r and center)
new in the box trim around the doors/wheel wells black/chrome
" " weatherstriping
" " front headlight bezels (and many used ones in gd cond)
" " GN "black out" headlight covers
lots of misc trim pieces
front/rear filler pieces between bumper and headlight bezels
a few new in the box bumper trim pieces
new in the box bra
a few GN rear spoilers
many rear taillights (chrome/blackout)
2 used GN drum to drum rear ends with G80 posi $650 each
1 Ford 9" bolt in w/ 31 spline/Detroit lock/drum brakes (price TBD)
2 trunk lids, 2 sets of fenders
1 very nice set of doors
4-5 GN powerbulge hoods
excellent condition blue front seats/console/dash/door panels
many sets of grey complete mint GN/TTYpe interior pieces/seats..
many sets of GN wheels with tires (gotta move these... cheap)
big/little drag wheels w/ 28x11.5 (American Racing)
tons of intercooler bracket supports
5 used stock GN intercoolers
many sets of stock rods and good cond std GN pistons (take outs)
radiators/fans
gn/ttype bumpers
ttype wheels
new 30 spline posi unit for 10 bolt 8.5"
new Moser 28 spline axles
also many stock used MAF's and other sensors
5 driveshafts
also remention (36/40/42 009's/52.5 Bosch injectors w/ chips)
radiator supports
new in the box washer bottles
There is a lot more stuff but he just couldn't tell me everything over the phone.

I plan to take home 2 engines and 2 transmissions and a few interior pieces and 1 set of GN wheels and a few other pieces and a drivetrainless GN. Everything else is for sale. Everything. Great time to get those hard to find interior parts and maybe some spare parts to rebuild a motor down the line (pistons/rods/heads/headers/turbos/ignition stuff etc).

Richardson Import Auto Center
514 Lockwood Dr, Richardson, TX 75080
Phone: (972) 234-8488

Please don't call the shop before Saturday morning (actually don't if you really don't need to) as I don't want to overburden the seller before I get there. He runs a business and is busy enuf.

If you have ?'s email me at gnx7sf@hotmail.com before 4pm PST on Thursday and I will get back to you. After that...... I will be en route to TX and will answer ?'s in person and will not have access to email.

Hope to see you guys there and offer good deals as I want to move this stuff vs. taking it back 2000 miles to CA. Sale starts at 9am and I know a lot of people want to be first... but most likely only about 15 minutes earlier than that will we allow "browsing." I hope it doesn't get too out of hand :0!

Here is a map from Dallas for the location:
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/ddResults....TX+75080&newtcountry=us&Submit=Get+Directions

Thanks,

Mark "GNX7"

I know I should've mentioned this earlier.... but cash only. If you have to use MC or VISA you will be charged tax and the 2% fee that they command.

-Mark

i bought a car, an engine, a transmission, and many other various parts, and was treated very well by mark, his father, the shop owner, and the shops employes. there was a lot of really nice stuff there.

-jeff

I was wanting to pick up a tranny. Mine is on the blink.
you gonna keep it ? Or sell?

sorry, i will be using it, but i know he had a couple down there. i think there was probably at least coulple of just about anything you could want for these cars.