Did any of the Regals or Grand Nationals have a dome light delay or theater type delay?

GNVAIR

Over the years I have had numerous 78-80 Malibus and Monte Carlos and many had a dome light delay module that would keep the dome light on for a preset time after you closed the door. It was controlled by a little orange module mounted behind the dash. Did any of the later G body Buick's have anything like this?

Over the years I have had numerous 78-80 Malibus and Monte Carlos and many had a dome light delay module that would keep the dome light on for a preset time after you closed the door. It was controlled by a little orange module mounted behind the dash. Did any of the later G body Buick's have anything like this?
My 1980 Monte has it. The modules are getting hard to find anymore-I ended up making my own adjustable delay lighting kit for my 86 K10 which simulates the 78-80 courtesy delay option. Its cool to have-my DD is an '05 Denali which kicks the interior lights on when the ign key is turned off-I replicated that on-delay feature too once I figured it all out...I like adding late model features to my older gbodies.

H20: It's funny that you mention that because I have a bunch of those modules from the different Malibus and Monte Carlos I have had over the years. When I took my Buick apart I did not see anything like it behind the dash. Strange that a Chevrolet would have it but a Buick wouldn't.
Would you happen to have a wiring diagram for the 78-80 module? I think I want to add one to my Buick.

Anyone have more info on this? How about a pic of the orange module. Plugs right in, or spliced..Thanks!