Didn't know where to post this but I am selling 2 xboxes

Quigs

Trained monkey
I didn't know where to put this on this forum. But these could make great Christmas presents. Located in Brooklyn Park, MN.

They are both brand new and have never been open. I put them on ebay but I will end the action early if someone on the forum wants it.

The cores are $299.99 + tax in stores and the premiums are $399.99 + tax.
I just bought a 32in. LCD HD t.v. and I need to sell these soon.

The core I will sell it to a fellow board members for $290
eBay: BRAND NEW!!! Microsoft Xbox 360 Core System (item 110069782081 end time Dec-20-06 14:31:11 PST)

The premium I will sell for $390
eBay: BRAND NEW!!!! never opened **Xbox 360 Premium System** (item 110069785216 end time Dec-20-06 14:44:52 PST)

x-boxes

I dopn't mean to get down on another Buick brother, but you should throw those pieces of crap out the window of your TR at about 90mph. No one cares about a video game on tha site about Buicks. Those things are leading to the downfall of American youth. What happenned to the days when kids interacted with each other and went outside to play. Better yet, get out in the garage and turn a wrench with their fathers, assuming they have fathers. Video games desensitize kids to violence and are a vehicle for escapism. Our kids are over weight from the junk food and sitting in front of TV playing that crap. I'm in law enforcement and in my community we have a 16 year old kid who is on trial for his life because he stabbed his friend about 50 times because he lost to him in a video game. Take your X box crap to ebay.

Yeah I know what you mean but not every kid is addicted to video games. Plus I would rather be in my garage putting on the te44 turbo and front mount intercooler I also bought. Which is my other reason for wanting to sell these to help pay for those since I will enjoy them alot more.

this is a terrible thing to say, but had it not been for a video game that came out about 8 years ago, i probably wouldnt like cars nearly as much as i do, the game was Gran turismo origiansl. trust me its not the video games fault for the kid killin the other, its probably the parents.

Vidoegames rock!! Sell on brotha....
Guess I know who doesnt care if Turbo Drag 3 comes out :cool:

videogames suck

You may think that videogames "rock", but while you play your pretend games and shoot your pretend guns, I'm shooting the real thing. I live in reality.

Ok that is good and everything, I personally enjoy trap shooting. But How can I delete these thread. Because I am dealing with a buyer for the other one so I don't have them to sell any more.