Digital LED Tailights for the TR

Ok, the comparison pics sold me. They actually look a lot classier they I imagined. I was worried they were going to have that ricer look. Not at all. They are subtle but bright. They look factory. Who do I paypal and when will they arrive at my door?

Those pictures do look nice but we need some comparison shots at night, taken from a distance. I like the look but am more interested in the safety factor, need to see if they are brighter at night. I understand weather can cause trouble with taking decent pictures. Just explaining why I can't commit to ordering just yet. ;)

Ok, the comparison pics sold me. They actually look a lot classier they I imagined. I was worried they were going to have that ricer look. Not at all. They are subtle but bright. They look factory. Who do I paypal and when will they arrive at my door?
You can purchase
Them HERE:http://www.injectionx.com/lightpage.html

All that is left is I need to adjust some of the instructions and take a video of them in action. Then once I give the go ahead they will go into production and I was told it shouldn't take long before they start shipping after the production.

YES! 8 MORE TO GO!! :)

Scot W.

Those pictures do look nice but we need some comparison shots at night, taken from a distance. I like the look but am more interested in the safety factor, need to see if they are brighter at night. I understand weather can cause trouble with taking decent pictures. Just explaining why I can't commit to ordering just yet. ;)
The lights are CRAZY! brighter than the stock lights!! when in my garage and the garage door is closed the LED's will light up the garage when you hit the brakes!! If I take pictures at night,someone will want me to take pictures during the day! they are what they are and that's " ALOT BRIGHTER AND BETTER THAN THE STOCK BULBS!" I can only do so much!

Scot W.

You can purchase
Them HERE:http://www.injectionx.com/lightpage.html

All that is left is I need to adjust some of the instructions and take a video of them in action. Then once I give the go ahead they will go into production and I was told it shouldn't take long before they start shipping after the production.

YES! 8 MORE TO GO!! :)

Scot W.

How long is "shouldn't take long before they start shipping"? Are we talking a couple of weeks or months. If it's months I'll just buy led bulbs. If weeks then i'll order them. Thanx.

If I take pictures at night,someone will want me to take pictures during the day! they are what they are and that's " ALOT BRIGHTER AND BETTER THAN THE STOCK BULBS!" I can only do so much!

Scot W.

Okaaaay... that kinda sounds like a cop-out. I'm asking you to take night time pictures, not jump off a bridge for me. :rolleyes: You'd think with the time and money already put into this project you'd be willing to snap a few more pictures to help sell it to potential customers. But you make it sound like taking another 90 seconds out of your life to snap two more pictures would be the end of the world.

Taking daytime pictures and claiming the lights can light up your entire garage doesn't do anything for those of us wanting to know that they will be safer on the road at night.

You'd already have the other 8 sales you need if you would help those of us who have been asking for better comparison shots from day 1. I'm not the only one asking for it. Every time someone asked for more pictures or information you cry about having to do anything. You're giving everyone very vague information about when they will be ready and when they will be shipped.

Guess I'll keep my $250 warm in my wallet. Thanks and good luck filling out the rest of the order!

Okaaaay... that kinda sounds like a cop-out. I'm asking you to take night time pictures, not jump off a bridge for me. :rolleyes: You'd think with the time and money already put into this project you'd be willing to snap a few more pictures to help sell it to potential customers. But you make it sound like taking another 90 seconds out of your life to snap two more pictures would be the end of the world.

Taking daytime pictures and claiming the lights can light up your entire garage doesn't do anything for those of us wanting to know that they will be safer on the road at night.

You'd already have the other 8 sales you need if you would help those of us who have been asking for better comparison shots from day 1. I'm not the only one asking for it. Every time someone asked for more pictures or information you cry about having to do anything. You're giving everyone very vague information about when they will be ready and when they will be shipped.

Guess I'll keep my $250 warm in my wallet. Thanks and good luck filling out the rest of the order!
Well for Starters I just recived the prototypes on friday! and posted the pic's for you to see that very next day! I CAN'T SHOW COMPARISONS FROM DAY ONE WHEN I DIDN'T HAVE ONE TO SHOW. And second I'm handicaped and home still recovering from a major surgery on my RT ankle. ( I had it fused together) It's really not a cop out! It's what I can and can't do! I'm only by myself here trying to do the best I can.

I will do those pictures tonight for you personally! How far are you wanting me to take the picture from the car?

Please let me know and I'll do that!

FWIW: SINCE I SEEN THAT YOU ORDERED ALL THE LED BULBS FROM THE OTHER POST INCLUDING THE TAILLIGHTS " I FIGURED YOU DIDN'T WANT THESE ANYWAY! I'M CONFUSED!

Scot w.

How long is "shouldn't take long before they start shipping"? Are we talking a couple of weeks or months. If it's months I'll just buy led bulbs. If weeks then i'll order them. Thanx.
I'll call the manufacture monday and ask and let you know!

Scot W.

Here are those nightime pic's = Crappy Horrible pic's using a rinky dink Fujifilm finepix A330 camera that I couldn't get the flash to turn off so the flash reflection off the back of the car was very bad! pictures are NOT doing them any justus at all!! THE LAST TWO = (held my finger over the flash this time) Are with the running lights on / brake lights on in my garage! can you see the right side? it's the stock lights! :) *Please Just hold off for the video! Hopefully it will be up by tuesday. Your not even getting to see them cascade in and out in the Sequence mode!

Scot W.

Best pics are the very last two in the garage, those are way brighter.

Hey guys get in on this so he can eventually make a kit for the GTO's!! :biggrin:

Best pics are the very last two in the garage, those are way brighter.

Hey guys get in on this so he can eventually make a kit for the GTO's!! :biggrin:
Thank You Mike!! I removed the first two pic's! I just couldn't leave them up in such crummy quality. The garage pic's were neet in person when the brakes were on that ONE tailight light up the whole garage!! My 10yr old son couldn't belive it! :) I WILL GET VIDEO SOON THAT SHOULD BE ALOT BETTER QUALITY..

Scot W.

This is my first post. Hopefully we're down to 6 or less cause I'm in - just ordered mine!

Thanks guy's! ;) Were at 7 more needed! ( some didn't order yet!) But that is the minimum. We can deffinetly order more it don't have to end at the 25.

(TurboDave) and I just got done taking the video today of the lights in motion and it has been sent to Nelson Febus to compress and upload so as soon as that's done we will get it posted on the main page of this thread!!
LOOKS GREAT!! ;)

Thank you to all that have ordered your kits and i'm doing my best to get these going as fast as I can!

Trust me, I want to be able to bring a bunch to BG this year..

I spoke to the manufacture today and 90% of the company is out of town at a show so I was unable to get a deffinate answer as to when these will begin to ship out. I DO KNOW once they recive the prototypes back it will take like 3-4 weeks to turn the prototype set into production sets so please bear with me as I try and get these done.

Thank you!
Scot W.

I'm hoping that Nelson can do something with the video I send him.
It's hard to tell by looking at the results on my camera. We took them in the garage, and to be honest the LED light was so bright is washed things out and look kinda orange. I'm not a pro photog by any means.

I can tell you be watching them operate with the naked eye, it's an enormous difference, MUCH better than what shows on film!!! I sorta expected it though, I put some LED tail lights on my car hauler not so long ago and they only had like 6 elements each and made s significant difference.

These lights with the massive amount of elements are SUPERMAN bright.

Video! Video! Video!!!

HERE IS A SHORT VIDEO OF THE TAILIGHTS IN ACTION! KEEP IN MIND IF FOR SOME REASON YOU DON'T LIKE THE SEQUENTIAL MOVMENT IT CAN BE TURNED OFF!!

VIEW VIDEO HERE: http://www.injectionx.com/lightpage.html

YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE THEM ON THAT SAME PAGE! ;)

Scot W.