Disabling wideband on 6.1 chip

Ok. So lets say I wanted to disable the wideband tracking. For the parameters, how am I supposed to get the numbers below 99 if the lowest number shown from scanmaster is 102 when displaying blm? This is not explained in the instructions. Thanks

Not sure I understand. 102 is not the lowest number when setting the target AFR. Where are you getting the 102 number from?

It's the lowest number that shows up on the scanmaster when on blm screen. Does 99 or lower need manually typed in the blocks with the powerlogger/laptop? Sounds like I need to give you a call when I have this thing in front of me so you can walk me through it. Thanks.

Starting back at square one. Disconnected battery to reset everything to default settings. This thing is pig rich at idle and popping and sputtering like a pile of crap. I need help. Any ideas? In losing patience fast. Is anyone in md available to help figure out this thing. I'm ready to just let it sit in the garage forever and I'll just forget I even own it.

Post a picture of your numbers at idle after the car is warmed up. What is your fuel pressure set to?

Here is mine at idle as an example.

upload_2017-5-3_19-26-42.png

Can't get powerlogger to work either. I started a separate rant/post about that too. Was trying to follow directions and couldn't figure out what drivers to install for xp. Plugged it in and nothing. The drivers list are in some top secret code.

Would it hurt if I reinstalled the old chip to rule out potential problems? I would not get into boost or go WOT, just cruise it to see if it improves the rich condition/sputtering/etc. I think my problem may be because I'm not getting any data from the powerlogger and I can't set the afr or select which wideband I have. Am I way off on my thinking here? Any thoughts? The old chip is for 009 injectors with no engine mods and I'm running 60's now with ported heads and bigger cam. Still ok under light throttle or bad idea?