Dyno days this weekend at

Originally posted by 2 SLOW
I sure would like to bring the Stage car down

Yeah........I'd like to see you bring it too :) That would shock some people down here!

In the meantime the 87 is running great and I would like to run it a few times. The HP it has now says it should run mid 10's at about 130 mph. Gene is going to notch the frame rails so I can get a 28" tire on. I'd like to put ET Streets on so I can run a Street legal class. Would that be fast enough for that class, or are there a lot of faster cars in that class? I will be running it on pump gas and Methanol through the mufflers as usual. Let me know what you think.

Check out the rules on the website Dennis.Mid tens in your 87 should be competitive in True Street class ;)

See ya this racing season!

Originally posted by Bad as L
In a perfect world my truck might make 650 at the wheels.....someday. But it sure wasn't going to happen that day.

The problems started late friday night when I found a melted spark plug in #4 hole. It was 2:00 am and all I had on the shelf was a set of BERU/Silverstone NON-resistor spark plugs that I had bought just as and experiment. Well they didn't work, my truck is real sensitive to RFI and the non resistor plugs raised hell with the computer.

It was probably a good thing.....it kept me from doing something stupid......like getting on the dyno with out ever figuring out why I melted #4 in the first place.
Dale R.

Hey Dale,
Sounds like your Lighting is bad azz :D
I hope everything has been going well for you :)
Maybe we'll see you this racing season as well :cool:

See ya!
Terry