dyno numbers

man i tell ya i like it as well as the cpt66 i had before but i also swapped to a fast and stroker. spools good to me. i got the .63 exhaust housing,factory headers and a small cam which also helps

Your not worried about cracking your block? People always ask me this question and I have a Stage 1 block

man i tell ya i like it as well as the cpt66 i had before but i also swapped to a fast and stroker. spools good to me. i got the .63 exhaust housing,factory headers and a small cam which also helps

All that sure does help. Your combo is pretty off the norm...diff way to skin the cat:D . Got some engine shots?

Your not worried about cracking your block? People always ask me this question and I have a Stage 1 block

yes im worried but what can you do? if it cracks ill try and hunt down something different.as bad as i hate to i may do a 6.0 motor just because of price.

there ya go

Attachments

• shifter rod 003.jpg
    shifter rod 003.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 352
  • shifter rod 004.jpg
    shifter rod 004.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 347
  • shifter rod 005.jpg
    shifter rod 005.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 345
  • shifter rod 006.jpg
    shifter rod 006.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 343
:smile: and nope i havent sprayed it yet im scared the stock head gaskets might give up on me.lol i do have oringed heads though

Attachments

• shifter rod 009.jpg
    shifter rod 009.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 346
  • shifter rod 010.jpg
    shifter rod 010.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 360
  • shifter rod 011.jpg
    shifter rod 011.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 345
  • shifter rod 012.jpg
    shifter rod 012.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 340
  • shifter rod 008.jpg
    shifter rod 008.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 342
lol no problem.wish i had a shot of it hangin tha hoops about 3 feet high on the street to share with ya lol skidmarks were the best i could do(give me some time lol)

no im hopin to go tomorrow or sat.i wanted to have my t brake working but i guess i screwed the handle on to far and shorted the wires so guess ill be foot braking.if i go tomorrow ill get a quarter mile time but if it rains out ill get a 1000 foot time from another track to the north