E boost controller

turboimpala

well this is my first post this is a nice site glad to find somewhere that is just gearred to buick turbo cars. anyway to my question i am looking to get rid of my ****ty turbonectics boost leak and getting a electronic boost controller i have been told that the greddy spec 2 is pretty nice. But i am looking for imput on others or what you think of that one.

thanks any help would be appercaited.
jeff

also a little about my car i own a 03 impala W body style. with a gm t3/t4 46,upgrading to 60-1 this winter, ported heads camed upgraded tranny with all forged parts 3500 stall. thats the major stuff so far my best ET has been a 12.57 at 112 with a 2.06 60 foot. going to norwalk this coming up sunday to smash that with a better 60/

The ITS unit is great but a very advanced unit for just a street car. The Turbosmart E-boost is an awesome piece as well, and has been very popular. The HKS and Greddy units are ok, but fuzzy logic is not that great, and most of their units do not have the boost per gear, or boost vs time, or can they control alky or N20 like the E-boost and ITS unit can. Just look at what options you want then decide.

JZ