eastern perf intercooler free !

now THATS "west coast hospitality"!!!:)[/quote/ Yeah Cruz, in 1990 that intercooler was the hot setup & sold for $900.00 Now its worth exactly what I asking for it. But still better than a stock one. So once you get past the free part it ain't too bad.

Man now thats nice of you an what a great mod i really needed this for my brothers car!!! lmk if he doesnt come for it..
Haven't heard anything from the other person & it sounds like you would appreciate it so it's yours.

Yo
I only chew out the people I like & have 68 years of hard lessons to share. A smart person listens understands & dummies just get their feelings hurt.

My feelings get hurt everytime you talk to me, Lou...........

Wait..........:confused:

Dang!
This thing's harder to get rid of than a mangy old mutt. Maybe your asking too much. throw in a free lunch and I'll pick it up tomorrow.:rolleyes:

Mike B.

:D the ass chewing never hurt my feelings but that Rush Limbaugh you listen to every morning never fails to hurt my feelings. :(

The saga continues, Candidate num. one never responded, Candidate num. two made an appointment & forgot it was super bowl Sunday forgot to call to remind me he wasn't coming as planned.It was good that I followed up . Candidate number three offered to take it if I bought him lunch. So lets see if there is a candidate number four. It cannot be said that I don't do my fair share to provide amusing entertainment here.