Estimated Horsepower?

I had a TE44 and the guy that did the work on my car said I would go from mid 13s to 11s and that would be about 400whp. I ran an 11.88 at 114, with a 1.79 60' time. However, by the time I trapped my boost had bleed down 17psi. Car and driver weighed 3810 lbs during that run. Fastest trap speed was 116, but I only ran a 11.92.

No I don't, Clint said to take a picture of the screen, however my dumb ass forgot. Oh well

Richard is building a stroker for me so I will never know
There is a video on youtube of a hot air motor on the dyno with alky injection. It cranked out 360hp and 430ft-lbs of torque. That's a lot of torque.

Old old set up went 11.80's-12.0's and dyno'd 371 RWHP and 490 RWTQ 3790lbs.

Is there any way to estimate what horse power and torque you have by the upgrades you have done?
I'm just curious where I might be and don't have the money to spend to put it on a dyno.
You can use a g meter.if your a real street guy mark off a 1/8 or 1/4 mile on a stretch of road and stopwatch the car to the mark off point and take note of the mph.

You can use a g meter.if your a real street guy mark off a 1/8 or 1/4 mile on a stretch of road and stopwatch the car to the mark off point and take note of the mph.
Not dead accurate, but this will get you close.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quarter mile MPH / 234 = X

Then.....

X cubed = Y

Then.....

Y x Weight in Lbs = Horsepower.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This I believe will get you the horsepower applied to the pavement.