extreme automatics

bb's turbo t

Just wanted to say that Lonnie and extreme automatics are stand up great people to deal with. I started having trans problems after 11 months and 2 weeks. Called lonnie and he said send it back no questions asked. So i only had to pay for shipping . He never tried to blame the install or try to come up with a reason not to fix my trans. Anyone looking for a trans definately call him. Thanks again!

Ohh ok.just ordered a stage 2 from.him. which one.di.you get
I got a stage one. He said i was right at the limit of a stage one but he felt comfortable building me one that would last. Not to many people are going to say send it back and i will fix it no questions asked. Most people i delt with try to make up excuses why it was your fault it broke and not theres.

I have a stage 1 I've been beating on since 2008 a couple weeks ago I heard a bang on the 2-3 shift thought id finely broke it.so I had my original transmission rebuilt went to put out the stage one and it ended up being the convertor splines striped out don't think I hurt the tranny at all wish if pulled it out first now Oh well I'll be getting a hold of Lonnie to have him look at it for me while it's out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk